Does smokin weed really make you this dumb?

-

plum crazy dart

Reaction score
I had an ad on cl for a free 35" tv, I get an email from this girl with her phone number. I call her and she wants to come get it but she lives in the next town over and has no idea where I live. So I give her a landmark and she says she'll call me when she gets there because she can't find anything to write with. (From this landmark all u have to do is go to the 4th light go right and I'm exactly 1 mile on the left) So she calls me back and I tell her to go to the 4th light and turn right, and she says she'll call me when she gets there. She calls me back again and says I just turned right, I say I'm exactly 1 mile on the left, a yellow house #639. I'll be standing in the driveway with the tv. I'm standing there and a beat up minivan goes by. I see them slow down and turn around. Now remember I'm standing in my driveway with a 35" tv. They drive by the house again and I watch as they slow down again and turn around. They come back towards the house and I walk to the street waving my arms (thought they were gonna drive right by again). They pull in and a Puerto Rican looking guy gets out of the van looking at my flagpole with my american and confederate flags flying like he'd never seen such a thing. A young caucasian (tryin to be politically correct here, not one of the easiest things for me) woman gets out of the passengers side comes over and greets me. She seems nice and is polite and thanks me for giving them the tv. I had it on a dolly so we roll it to the side door of the van and the guy says I'll get it. Well it's and older tv and is very heavy so I said I'll help you. So as I'm helping him stuff it in the middle seat of the van I look and there's a car seat with a little kid in it in the middle seat and 2 other adults in the rear seat, and the smell of weed is almost giving me a contact high. I'm thinking to myself WTF. Was I that stupid back in 1970.

Should have asked them if they wanted to buy a box of twinkies for $50.

Attachments

• 183334_533741516643041_1521361600_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 794
I had a similar. Back in some pretty broke times I had a roomate here and there. I could write an effin' book, LOL.

Anyhow, one nice kid was going to leave because of changes in his college, and so I advertised for another roomie.

This girl calls, so we are on the lookout for her. Now this street is a "T" almost a dead end a 1/2 block from the house, so you can't miss it by far, and I always use that as a landmark.

This dumb broad roared by THREE times in some beat--up Blazer, FINALLY saw us and THEN completely spaced out the nice wide shoveled driveway and waded in off the street through the snow, (more than a foot deep!!!) then COMPLAINED that we hadn't shoveled (where she wanted to walk?)

After the complete space kadett left, my roomie laughed, could barely stand. Told me if I took her in, he'd never speak to me again. I assured him she was not on the "list."

ya, work real hard and pay your taxes. your tax dollars will be raising that kid.

we probably already are

we probably bought that sack of weed to

Ya probably. She said she has three kids. Thought I was doing a good thing being christmas and all by giving someone needy a free tv. I'm sure her kids will have more under their christmas tree than my son will, cause I've been out of work for 9 months and unemployment benefits barely cover mortage and bills. We're probably paying for those presents as well. As long as we don't have to sell mopars we're a happy family the kid and I. :D

Obviously not the brightest people in the world but I dont know what their race has do do with anything ?

I was simply telling the story in detail had nothing to do with race and I didn't make any racist comments, ok. should I have left out the part about the minivan being beat up also? or my confederate flag? Sorry if I offended you I was just trying to paint the visual picture.

No offense taken here, and if Adam had a problem the monkey woulda got ya. These people were stupid to start with and you're pointing the finger at weed as a cause. Remember, they were stupid before they ever got high.

I just dont see what it had to do with the story. Same with your flag. They could have been purple with yellow polka dots driving a smart car and you could be flying a kite off your flag pole. Doesnt make them any smarter. Like Grumpy said "stupidity doesn't discriminate".

I just dont see what it had to do with the story. Same with your flag. They could have been purple with yellow polka dots driving a smart car and you could be flying a kite off your flag pole. Doesnt make them any smarter. Like Grumpy said "stupidity doesn't discriminate".

I mentioned the flag because the look on the guys face was (how do i put it) priceless, shocked, dumbfounded? If they had been drivin a polka dotted smart car I would have explained that also. Sorry, Didn't mean it to turn into this, just thought the whole thing was pretty funny. Other than them havin a kid in the van.

those people were mighty lucky you gave them the telly and not me, because i would have loaded it up with a smile, wished them happy trails and then wrote down the plate and made a call to Child Protective Services

I don't think so, didn't have any kids, but some things from that time are a little fuzzy ;) I know I did make some wrong decisions tho.

-
Back