Does this car have a usable part on it?

-
lots of good stuff on that still.. all the v8 stuff right off the bat.. probably a $500 parts car.

The center grill looks better than the one I am repairing for mine. If anyone buys the car I may be interested in a few things

I see a restorable wood-grain steering wheel. $100. Manual steering column $150.

I see a restorable wood-grain steering wheel. $100. Manual steering column $150.
How about the manual steering box that goes with it, for $100.
Usable turn signal switch? $40
The top and bottom floor shift colars would fetch an instant $60-75, and still leave you with the manual shaft.
Manual coupler, $25
That car is pure gold

I see plenty money and parts there! Is it a great deal at $1500?? Not really, I've paid less and got way more!!!!

How about the manual steering box that goes with it, for $100.
Usable turn signal switch? $40
The top and bottom floor shift colars would fetch an instant $60-75, and still leave you with the manual shaft.
Manual coupler, $25
That car is pure gold

And, nobody has mentioned some of the hidden gems either, like the plastic rear window trim corners at $100 in nice shape, the rear seat hold down covers at $75 in nice shape, the rear window C pillar garnish mouldings at $25, the emblems, defroster tubes, fresh air box, A pillar trim, wiring harnesses, locks and keys, and the list goes on!!

That thing has been on Ebay for that price at least 3 years now so I dont think he will move on the price.

-
Back