Dollar General. True story I think. Lol

-
But Princess Auto will replace anything whether you have the receipt of not. They have all your sales on the computer under your phone number. I've never had them yet refuse to replace anything.
True story. In my experience do you want to go exchange this thing every time you want to do a job maybe even in the middle of a job. Head office is in wpg. Have delt with them for ever. Most tools not bad but don’t count on it lasting more than 2 jobs.

I was behind two older ladies in line. One says to her friend, "I just LOVE the dollar store! I don't have to get all dressed up like I do when I go to WalMart!"

In the span of the next 3 seconds, 5000 linear feet of "People of WalMart" footage played in my head ... and my usual composure degraded into a snicker.

Turning my head away from the ladies didn't help at all. I had to invent another item I needed and bolted out of the check out line before I busted out laughing.

Greenfield has a population of 2198. We now have two DG stores.

I was behind two older ladies in line. One says to her friend, "I just LOVE the dollar store! I don't have to get all dressed up like I do when I go to WalMart!"

In the span of the next 3 seconds, 5000 linear feet of "People of WalMart" footage played in my head ... and my usual composure degraded into a snicker.

Turning my head away from the ladies didn't help at all. I had to invent another item I needed and bolted out of the check out line before I busted out laughing.

:rofl::rofl: Oh no the posts of wal-mart people is going to start again.

Now I’m going to have to go find some People Of Walmart videos. It’s been months since I’ve watched one. Lol

-
Back