Don't run with knives.....

-
Why the hell would anyone do that:banghead: and she? better get some cats for her old age.

Proof that the mental health facilities are under-used

WTF is wrong with that asshole... And then he'll wonder why he cant find a job...or a girlfriend unless she is just as Fu@$ing stupid as he is...I dont get it guess I never will...Bill:violent1::violent1:

Remember when Festus on Gunsmoke wanted to shoot some dudes hangy down part of his ear because it was so big. I think that is where it may have started. But what is with that UGLY Ball bearing cat 67Dary273?

WTF? doesn't food fall out the hole? She can't put a chew in there. It would fall right out. lol

Mike. good point how in the hell would you NOT drool on yerself with something like that! EVEN awake it get old trying not too never mind sleeping..... I sure would NOT date something like that.........I'd be afraid of every morning drool removal! From places, I DON'T want drool that is!

To hell with that! Sadly, before she did that, she WAS decent looking!

My old German grandmother once told me "Vee get too soon old und too late schmart".

Every morning, when I look in the mirror to shave,I say"Thank you Father for a strong healthy body, and a sound mind". I wonder what these people say.Time personalizes all of us; for me its silver hair, a spare tire, and skin-tags.

Every morning, when I look in the mirror to shave,I say"Thank you Father for a strong healthy body, and a sound mind". I wonder what these people say.Time personalizes all of us; for me its silver hair, a spare tire, and skin-tags.

And those laugh lines...lots of laugh lines!

with the 2 pictures posted here....... ALL I can say is, Stoopid is NO WAY to grow up THROUGH life..!

-
Back