-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsman341

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Now that I know what I'm missing, does anyone have spare door hinge bolts? I need two with the large washer, four with the smaller washer, shipped to 29044. I know eBay has full sets, but I really don't want to have spares lying about after paying almost $40.

Editing to add: As OldManMopar pointed out, he was, indeed, first to respond, and for some reason I failed to say so. Thanks, OldManMopar!

A big thanks to Dana67 and James Lusk for the help on sorting out what goes where!

Last edited:
Hi folks,

Now that I know what I'm missing, does anyone have spare door hinge bolts? I need two with the large washer, four with the smaller washer, shipped to 29044. I know eBay has full sets, but I really don't want to have spares lying about after paying almost $40.

A big thanks to Dana Nance and James Alan Lusk for the help on sorting out what goes where!

Just go to Lowe’s and grab some bolts and washers… they are 3/8-16 and 1 1/4in long.

You’ll spend under 5 bucks. You can also grab the specialty bolts at Lowe’s and I’m sure they have some that are “just like” the fancy eBay mopar ones.

IMG_3475.jpeg

IMG_3477.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back