Drag Week Unlimited Duster

-
Like I said before Evil Mean and Wicked Nasty, looks fantastic. Now get out there and start kick-in arse. Best of luck to ya.

Warming up the beast so I can leave the car show. There was like 50 people taping me leaving and I'm trying to find some more footage.

[ame="http://youtu.be/_OEUlkld3KU"]302 Found[/ame]

how did the car show go ? love the car, looks great...

BOOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Chuby's who needs umm. Your's is way better any day of the week. PLUS IT'S A MOPAR!!!!! YEAH

Okay Gents,

First test session of the year. Got her painted over the winter and I hope you all like my dream scheme brought to life. Got out my first pass and only made it to 30% throttle before my throttle cable broke and coasted through. Still ran a high 1.30's 60ft though so that is promising. Second pass, we destroyed the converter and our testing was done. Still was good to get here out and Steve Morris said the tune is ready, just patch her up and she should fly. I got a Billet Chance Converter now. That should patch things up... Will be hitting the track this up coming weekend. Updates to come.

Lol,several hundred hours of wrenching for a few seconds at the track. Yup thats racing! Should be fun once it's all ready.:burnout:

Hey Darryl, Car looks awesome. Hope the new converter gets her going.. Whats the specs on the cam? Sure sounds good!

Every time I see open turbos like that I wonder what would happen if one sucked a bird or a rock in?

-
Back