Duster video's

-
73swinger said:
What is your combo please?

I dont know what the car weighs but it is minus the backseat, wipers, heater,a nd has a fiberglass front bumper, brackets, and hood. The rear is 8 3/4 with 4.30 gears, trans is a 904 with T/A vavle body and a 9.5 inch Dynamic 3800 stall. The engine is a 68 340 that has a .040 overbore, TRW 10.5 comp pistons, stock rods, crank, and 308 casting heads unported but with a 2.02 intake valve. roller rockers, Edelbrock Torker II intake witha holley 750HP. MSD ignition and Hooker 1 5/8 headers to three inch exhaust...if I forgot anything just ask. Derick
sorry I forgot the cam, its the old MP 292/.508

briankaplan said:
Like the way it lanches. Rear springs sure are working.
Thanks, I slowed the video down and looked at the springs a couple times myself and I was very surprised at how much they are arcing, especially since its spinning the tires a bit.

Thanks, you are right about the converter. The one in the car only goes 3800 at best when its hot. I need something in the 4500 range for the 292/508 cam thats in it. That day I could not get in heat in the trans to thin the fluid and the converter would only flash about 3300-3500.

-
Back