Duster was totalled

-
Words don't describe this.
Hope you and your son are still o.k.
That was a very nice car, but that's not important now......
My prayers are with you and your family for perfect justice.
Tom.

I forgot to add that I also live in Whittier so if you get your new duster I'd be more than glad to go help you out with your car to get you back at the fall fling next year

Damn that sucks, but I'm glad you and your son are OK. I quit driving my Duster on the street about 12 years ago after some old lady hit me. Mine wasn't that bad but it woke me up and I took it off the road and just raced it after that.

Wow what a shame that is a beautiful car

Glad here you guys are alright, looks like the @hole drunk didn't even slow down.

Thats cause he didn't. He was full throttle when he hit me and pushed me into a range rover & almost all the way thru the intersection. Never seen it coming, luckily I was still rolling when he hit me. It would have been much worse if I was stopped at the light.

My heart goes out to you and the family........Tough loss........Glad you're all OK...........

Keep us posted on how your insurance company treats you, and if you find a good donor body.

Hang in there.......... Doc

Glad you and your son are ok.

Those pics turned my stomach. In an instant such a beautiful car was turned into scrap metal. Such a sad loss. Good luck to you.

Wylde1.

That is a huge bummer and sorry you had to go through something like that, I was not familiar with your car but the car looked like a VERY clean duster other than the damage.

Atleast you and hyour son ar ok though,thats what is important. although it was a very nice duster i am sure and alot of time,money and emotion invested.....you can replace a car.

Good luck and glad to hear you guys are ok.

OH BOY does this bring back bad memories. An idiot like this is what caused my back damage that will be with me for life.

It is a miracle that no one was seriously injured in your accident.

You may not feel the full results of this accident for several days. Mine got worse the longer time went.

The first rule to go after this ******* is documentation, photos and police reports.

My idiot was a private investagator that was doing a workman's comp case for the State of Oklahoma. His *** got to spend Thanksgiving in jail. Get a great attorney if you need one. We ended up with 7 defendents, got 4 seperate companies that paid settlements. While it was a quite large amount of money it isn't worth all the pain that I deal with almost daily.

Terrible to read.

Good to know you and your son appear to be in good shape.

If you are looking for a car I may be selling the red 70 Duster that I have.

Let me know and take care of yourself.

I had my life change that was as well..I am not allowed to wear a helmet and my family still has to put on my socks..which isn't as bad as when they had to put on my undies and shorts..

Watch very closely..it was 3 days before things started to happen and 2 months when I lost the ability to walk..

The pics turned my stomach..the time, effort, sacrafice and love that you pumped into that car..

Get a good lawyer..our laws here will only allow me to collect 2500.00 can dollars..I have a lawyer but it doesn't look good..we are in a bit of debt due to my treatments..

Good luck.

Grassy

Man, that totally sucks. Glad to hear you and your son are doing OK. Do please keep both of you up with a doctor, as others have said, injuries like this show up later than sooner.

I can't tell you how sorry I am for your loss.You and your son's health is the most important thing tho.Glad to see that you appear to be ok.I may be repeating it but document everything you can from the time of the accident and for the next while.And have yourself and your son looked at closely for the next while.I'll say a prayer for you that everything turns out ok.8)

Those pictures make me sick. Glad to hear you and your son weren't seriously hurt.

Sorry that happened.

Glad you're alright. I know the feeling about losing a car like that first hand.

-
Back