Duster was totalled

-
Ben, unfortunatly things are still in litigation. The lawyers & insurance companies are dragging their feet on this matter. I called my lawyer to let him know this is taking WAY to long to settle. They were waiting for my medical treatment to be over with which i am now, even though my neck & back still hurt from time to time. I'm gonna see if she is able to be pulled square again before I give up on her. I know it's cheaper & easier to start with a different body, but I was gonna change things on her anyways that i would have to do to a new body also. physicaly my son seems ok, but he still doesn't like talking about the accident. i've had times of depression because of that & when ever I'm at my sisters house & i open the garage door & sit down in the drivers seat. On the bright side i got a letter from the state telling me to be in court for his trial & to bring all documents for all my losses due to his crime for a court ordered restutution. so hopefully some light at the end of the tunnel that has been my life for the last 7 months. Again, thanks for everybodys concern & well wishes, Russell
i know it has only been a week since you posted this, but any word on the court issues? sorry to here about your physical issues. everytime i look at the pictures i cringe. everytime i see some one behind the wheel that appears drunk i dial 911. i rode a motorcycle as transportation for close to 7 years and having to share the roads with these drunks that have a 2 ton weapon was frightening....

Just saw the pics of your Duster!
Just a couple of comments come to mind;
Thank God you guys are ok for the most part.
Thank God twice that you'all were in a '70's car and not some new tin foil crap!!
This is one more reason I will keep a "old car" for a daily driver.

Don't be in a big hurry to settle with an insurence company.... that is what THEY want!
I am also not big on lawyers but I think you need to get one if you haven't already.

My prayers are still with you and your family 'cause this is far from over.

Later,
Bruce B.

PS: All of us that have kids and Racing Seats in our cars........ Pad the backs of them!

Man,that back end got hammered,good thing you were'nt driving a Pinto...
I wish you the best with your recovery and insurance battle.

-
Back