E-TOWN // Who's Going ?

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Englishtown is next weekend. Maybe we can organize and little Meet & Greet at the show Sat. & Sun. ? I'll definitely be out there on Sun., unless there's a good reason to be there Sat. instead....

C`mon gang.... no sleeping on this one. LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!! Not talk about it.
fam25.gif

I'm going to bump this until there's replies.....
whip.gif

He he he, if all goes well, (How many time have you heard that?) I'll show up in the Magnum. I'm doing leaf springs now, but goofed in cutting a brake line. Time allows little to be done fast.
At least this is the last week the wife in collage. Summer break in 4....3....

I'd like to run it down the track a few times to see what the stock drivetrain does.
(Only headers and ignition upgrade)

after what i saw in 2005, when we left after 3 hrs on saturday, i ain't wasting my time/money again.( had planned to come back on Sunday but said screw it)

If I get my car done I'll go... A couple of little things left to do, then fire it up, then put it on the trailer and make my way over the bridges and into Jersey. I've got my fingers crossed.

Alot of our customers will be out there...................

Look for all the cars (late model Magnums, 300, and Chargers) with Frank Racing Inc. stickers on them.................

They'll be easy to see..................they'll be the ones winning. :wav:

I'll be out there EARLY Saturday morning picking up more goodies. Then I'm up for almost anything.

We'll be trying to pit as close to the staging lanes as possible,should be getting down there Thurs. night,racing Fri night,Sat,Sun... :toothy7:

MomsR/T said:
Alot of our customers will be out there...................

Look for all the cars (late model Magnums, 300, and Chargers) with Frank Racing Inc. stickers on them.................

They'll be easy to see..................they'll be the ones winning. :wav:

I'll see you in the pack. I'll be out Friday night. ALot of us are stayng at the Days Inn right off exit 9 on I95.

I'll want to meet my A body forum mates as well.

(Hey can I get an "ALMOST Frank's Racing" sticker since my work won't be done until the end of the month?

:D

Man, Thats this weekend all ready ? Count me out again. The wife is working so I have the kids to myself.

He he he, I'm just the reverse, I'm taking the kids. Now I need one adult to watch them so I can get down the track.
I know you can take a passenger down the track if your car is *** fast or slower. Anybody know this time?

It supposed to rain until late Saturday. I'm trying for Sunday myself.

Rain today, rain tomorrow, my car still isn't done, got lots of work to do around the house. I got a flat tire, I ran out of gas, I missed the turn off the turnpike, I overslept.

(Just getting all of my excuses in order for when I don't go)

Seriously, my car still isn't running so I'm not gonna make this one. :-(

-
Back