eagles take on vick

-
lol if he thinks that he is going to come in after 3 years of not playing, being half out of shape... and be a starter and take McNabb's job... man does he have another thing comin... he'll never be anything in the league... cept for a distraction and a target for the steeler linebackers, rofl. (I'm a steelers fan in case you didnt get that)

Im sick of hearing about the guy. He lives here were I do and they have run this in the ground. Just like the other FU form here Iverson. My 2 cent

Vick Sucks. Only the NFL re-hires felons, what a bunch of BS.

vick-dog.jpg

Unfortunately it's all about the $$, no honor among these people. The only way he and the eagles will get what they deserve is for nobody to show up to the games or for all team sponsors to dump them. Sadly this is not going to happen.

Another Bad Egg: Dante Stallworth, Cleveland Browns

He got 30 days in Jail for Killing a Man. But, got suspended without pay for a year from the NFL.

Hemi Zach: Sorry, I have to say this "GO BROWNS"!

lol if he thinks that he is going to come in after 3 years of not playing, being half out of shape... and be a starter and take McNabb's job... man does he have another thing comin... he'll never be anything in the league... cept for a distraction and a target for the steeler linebackers, rofl. (I'm a steelers fan in case you didnt get that)

i really don't think he expects to come in and start.

Karma is a *****.

:-D

Unfortunately it's all about the $$, no honor among these people.

Another Bad Egg: Dante Stallworth, Cleveland Browns. He got 30 days in Jail for Killing a Man. But, got suspended without pay for a year from the NFL.

These people are treated like gods with no accountability. I can forgive the occasional bar fight when some drunk comes up and tries to pick a fight, but murder, rape, drug dealing, gang banging, dog fighting, etc. These are nothing but thugs and losers with money, and to top it off, these are the people that our young children now idolize. The NFL, NBA and to a lesser extent, MLB has changed so much for the worse since I was a kid. It's almost taken all the joy out of watching professional sports. :blah5: The only major sport that's really not been as affected is the NHL. All that leaves for me is the Avalanche and the Blackhawks.

I make my living selling dog collars and such, and dog training. If I had my way, Vick would have done a lot more time in maximum security. I also had hoped that no team would want to take on the PR nightmare that comes with taking on Vick. But I was thinking this morning...if he and the Eagles had smart PR people on staff, there's one way they could diffuse all the animal rights groups. He should announce that 100% of his 1st year's salary (matched by the Eagles) would be donated to animal rescue. If they did that, how could anyone object to his getting a job? Just a thought...

He's a POC. His brother is just as bad.(remember him stomping on another player while he was on the ground). Hopefully it's a PR nightmare for Phili. but their fans a pretty hard core. Heck, they threw snowball's at Santa!

HE does not deserve to play in the NFL again. They should have banned him for is unethical behavior. If your a professional, act like one, or pay the price for not acting like one. You get paid 8+ digits and you have act all ghetto and thug like???? Oh I forgot........it's trendy and cool to have a thug edge to your lifestyle.

:-D

These people are treated like gods with no accountability. I can forgive the occasional bar fight when some drunk comes up and tries to pick a fight, but murder, rape, drug dealing, gang banging, dog fighting, etc. These are nothing but thugs and losers with money, and to top it off, these are the people that our young children now idolize. The NFL, NBA and to a lesser extent, MLB has changed so much for the worse since I was a kid. It's almost taken all the joy out of watching professional sports. :blah5: The only major sport that's really not been as affected is the NHL. All that leaves for me is the Avalanche and the Blackhawks.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Ram, but not only does it involve the NHL, it's the Blackhawks.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=287230

And I do think that Vick should not be allowed back in the league. It's not like there's a shortage of players.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Ram, but not only does it involve the NHL, it's the Blackhawks.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=287230

And I do think that Vick should not be allowed back in the league. It's not like there's a shortage of players.

Well that sucks! Beating up a cabbie over 20 cents? It's just got completely out of hand. Is all that's left NHRA?

Well that sucks! Beating up a cabbie over 20 cents? It's just got completely out of hand. Is all that's left NHRA?

I was going to say the UFC. But, they have had their people busted for Steriods. But, they tend to make no excuses and accept their fate.

Dana White doesn't take any BS.

Yes hes an *** for what he did,others on the Eagles have been busted also. SO? Hes just one who got caught and over publicized about it. There everywhere ,even your neighbors ,so get over it. Or better yet,be a Steeler fan....LOL.

Generally NHL players don't get into trouble often especially in comparison to the other major sports. I do recall Ed Belfour offering the cops a 2 billion dollar bribe once when he was being arrested for stupid drunken behaviour, and no that's not a typo, billion with a "b" :-D

Reluctant to post here because Ive been along time Eagles fan. But I don't share your opinions. I like the move. He paid his debt and is still paying. What he did was wrong on so many levels. But he has done everything that has been asked of him. You never hear about Joe Schmo getting busted for dog fighting this reached national spotlight because who he was. I needed a second chance once and I'm glad I got it. I just hope he don't screw it up.

this is all that my friends are talking about cause i live right out side of philly. hes only getting a few million like 3 or 4 for 2 years they said compared to his hundreds with the falcons. he is also in major debt 10 million or so. and hes not a starter he is going to camp for a bit and then used when they need him so donovan can stay.

Reluctant to post here because Ive been along time Eagles fan. But I don't share your opinions. I like the move. He paid his debt and is still paying. What he did was wrong on so many levels. But he has done everything that has been asked of him. You never hear about Joe Schmo getting busted for dog fighting this reached national spotlight because who he was. I needed a second chance once and I'm glad I got it. I just hope he don't screw it up.

No you dont hear Joe Schmo because he is still in jail, lost his job and is labled as a felon. And if he served his time in jail he has to live with his actions the rest of his life. One of the biggest problems I see with is these young kids that think these players are mentors will think that these actions are ok. Its a shame that kids these days dont have parents to look at as mentors. My 2 cent

I agree with all of this except for the being an eagles fan part. He screwed up big time, but he's paid a hell of a price for it too. He needs to work and knows how to do this particular job. How would you all like to be denied a job forever even after you've done your time for the crime?

Who cares what the FELON does,he wasn't a good q.b. before he won't be one now,eagles showing how classless an orginazation they are,and the commissioner showing what an airhead he is,i hope some lineman snaps him in two..:-D:-D

-
Back