Early A-body HDK to be released soon

-

Old Man Mopar

Righteous Dude
Reaction score
Slated for release soon, the HDK 1963 - 1966 A-body front coil over
suspension / rack & pinion steering conversion kit is in the final stages
of development.

Featuring the same EXCLUSIVE HDK features.....

* Narrow track width....under 57"
* Automotive tie rod end vs travel limited rod end
* Over 5" of suspension / shock travel

NEW package price to include spindles AND rack and pinion....$2895

Early-AHDK1_zps16d10efe.jpg

Looks very nice! It will be top notch I'm sure! What engines? tmm

Very cool!! Is it still in mock up or has it been tested yet?
Nice to see some love for our early A's.

Thanks for considering the narrow width of the early-a's. What is the width of a stock drum brake early-a?

Very cool!! Is it still in mock up or has it been tested yet?
Nice to see some love for our early A's.

Still in mock up.....I am completing a small change on the upper shock mount....then the package will be ready for testing....if anyone is interested I will offer an extremely discounted package for several initial installs similar to the way I did the later A package.
ALL the upgrades from the later A package has been incorporated into the early A....even the HDX model.

Since the early A's are nearly identical in a lot of ways to the later 67 to 76 A body, it allows me to utilizes 90% of the later A package.

the small block and B/RB motors are cake....mounts and perches are already in production.

Hemi's are a whole other matter.....but I try to follow a friend of mines creed. " the difficult gets done immediately....the impossible just takes a little longer".

Thanks for the interest and the comments.
Denny

Thanks for considering the narrow width of the early-a's. What is the width of a stock drum brake early-a?

Maybe one of you guys can tell me.....I kept the hub at ride height approx 12.25" off the frame rail..... just like the later A's.

Of course, similar to the later A package....... the hub on the early A package can be adjusted as much as 1" further outward per side.

Fantastic! I'm definitely interested. Let me know if you need any measurements from a complete car. Your mock-up looks like it's only the firewall forward. PM
me details on your Beta test offering. -Mark

Still in mock up.....I am completing a small change on the upper shock mount....then the package will be ready for testing....if anyone is interested I will offer an extremely discounted package for several initial installs similar to the way I did the later A package.
ALL the upgrades from the later A package has been incorporated into the early A....even the HDX model.

Since the early A's are nearly identical in a lot of ways to the later 67 to 76 A body, it allows me to utilizes 90% of the later A package.

the small block and B/RB motors are cake....mounts and perches are already in production.

Hemi's are a whole other matter.....but I try to follow a friend of mines creed. " the difficult gets done immediately....the impossible just takes a little longer".

Thanks for the interest and the comments.
Denny

Sweet, I have a healthy 440 just screaming for a light weight car!!!:burnout:

I would love to try one out.....dang :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 659.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,191
I would love to use one of these in my wagon, and match it with a 4 link rear..

Attachments

• imageedit__7416442863.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,131
Is this price similar to the later a-body k members?

Yes....same as the later A body's already in production EXCEPT I will plan to offer both with rack and spindles.....$2895 manual.....$2995 power

I offer the test promo on a case by case basis.....based on what the builder has to bring to the table.

Naturally, I am most interested in a build that is ready to hit the road.

Stuffing big motors in small places is fun.....but long term projects do not allow any testing except trial fits.

I offer the test promo on a case by case basis.....based on what the builder has to bring to the table. Naturally, I am most interested in a build that is ready to hit the road. Stuffing big motors in small places is fun.....but long term projects do not allow any testing except trial fits.

Ok .. I am going to make a project out of the valiant if I don't sell it and I already have a running drivetrain for it

Yes....same as the later A body's already in production EXCEPT I will plan to offer both with rack and spindles.....$2895 manual.....$2995 power

I sure wish i could have got ahold of you before i bought all new brakes, spindles and started building my own stuff! That's very reasonably priced.

-
Back