Endless Summer Cruise-In Ocean City Md.

-
Joe, I WILL get up with you this year! :thumbup:

What are ya driving? I'll look out for you....

I'm in my mustang this year....

DSC_0100.jpg

I am going this year with my magnum rt again but I am not registered this year only because when I went to get my stuff last year they did not want to because I was not considered special but rt chargers and challengers and pt cruisers where go figure hope have the demon there next year

I am going this year with my magnum rt again but I am not registered this year only because when I went to get my stuff last year they did not want to because I was not considered special but rt chargers and challengers and pt cruisers where go figure hope have the demon there next year

weird.. my buddy got his 2011 challenger in with no problems last year.. screw them then..

i'll be there again this year. have the mustang registered for this one. (took jamies dart in may).

keep an eye out for my car (probably be the only mustang there in this color). stop by and say hey. i usually hit the convention center on wed. then stop by the inlet the rest of the days. at night i usually park by the burger king and dunkin doughnuts..

DSC_0011.jpg

-
Back