Everyone likes pictures

-
I use that "wire in a can" loctite stuff myself

I have to confess too. I use 271 (red) on anything I feel needs it. But boy I did a lot of that in the steel mill. Nothing worse than getting that job on down day when we had to lay on greasy spindles, cut the wires and pull them out, retighten everything, and rewire them. Yuck

I see nothing wrong with either mod. Those bolts sure as hell ain't comin out. The tube, although not necessary, sure ain't hurtin a thing.

This will be worth watching. Hopefully more interesting things will come out of this build. When you start like this you get Cody running a direct spray oil bar to all 16 cam lobes on a 440.

When you start like this you get Cody running a direct spray oil bar to all 16 cam lobes on a 440.
I've thought about this before, so I will ask you this. If you ran this setup, would you test not breaking in the cam on initial engine start up?

I've thought about this before, so I will ask you this. If you ran this setup, would you test not breaking in the cam on initial engine start up?
We pretty much warmed it up, checked for oil leaks and fluid levels and pulled the trigger.

Progress piecing engine together has been a little slow. Finding some wrong parts ordered months ago . We were able to make due enough to measure & order pushrods. Waiting for correct rocker shaft clamps. Did get heads on

IMG_0395.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

Resized_Resized_20221001_200132.JPG

Resized_Resized_20221001_194736.JPG

IMG_0410.jpg
so it looks taller & wider. Have intake matched to heads - need to order a carb.

-
Back