FABO Hats?????

Will you buy a FABO Hat?

• Yes!!! Get them made so I can buy 1!

Votes: 153 54.8%
  • Hell, I'll by at least 2 of them!

Votes: 31 11.1%
  • Nah, im not all that interested...

Votes: 48 17.2%
  • I have a tin foil hat - thats enough for me.

Votes: 47 16.8%

• Total voters
-
Maybe either/or, personally I don't like those foam front hats. A good quality hat that will fit down on the head would be great. So many caps sit high up and you can't fit your head in it.

And before anyone says it, yes I have a fat head, LOL.

PS. I agree with the Burgundy.

I have a big head and hate shallow hats.

I have a big head and hate shallow hats.

Sooooo like this?

9180T-2.jpg

The 1970 Mesh back is a no go in my book. Talk about a cheap hat. The tan & Maroon hats are nicer quality as long as they aren't BRO hats that go over your ears and eye brows! haaaaa

I also prefer the first style I'll take two. one for the shelf and one to wear. a mopar bright color would be good . In a event picture we will stand out in the crowd.

Im in.
Check out the Unstructured Low-Profile hats (similar to 1st pick)... do not stand up so much @ crown like old school lids. Much better fit. Would white also be an option?

Leave the trucker hats for Ashton Kutcher.

Any idea what FABO logo you were gonna use yet Joey? Thanks...

i would be in for one probably

Im in.
Check out the Unstructured Low-Profile hats (similar to 1st pick)... do not stand up so much @ crown like old school lids. Much better fit. Would white also be an option?

Leave the trucker hats for Ashton Kutcher.

Any idea what FABO logo you were gonna use yet Joey? Thanks...
x2
i like the low profile velcro adjustable baseball caps.
count me in for 6 (SIX). joe

Maybe if you had the option of a FABO hat with earflaps you could really making a killing with our Canadian members, eh? Well, at least the two members in Minnesota would buy them. ;);-);-)

What a loser!

I like it joey but maybe .. we could have are names on the back like memike's hat there idk if that can be done and still offer a low price or not but its just an ideal btw even if i have the spare cash a trucker hat would not be me lol

I would be interested in a black hat with the fabo logo . Will they be adjustable? I can't stand the one size fits all elastic band baseball hats,they give me a headache.Maybe I just got a fat head?

I definately agree but I doubt they will fit me. Would buy one if they will fit me. I wear an 8 in fitted caps. Any luck on an XXL size?

I like it joey but maybe .. we could have are names on the back like memike's hat there idk if that can be done and still offer a low price or not but its just an ideal btw even if i have the spare cash a trucker hat would not be me lol

No - I cant do that. But you can take the hat to a local embroidier to have that done

Joey, i like the first style, the inclosed cap, the mesh ones arent bad, if you have hair, but us guys who dont have a full crop, its kinda a funny checker board, if you get my drift, anyway sounds like both styles bub, and ill take a black, and a tan, or white if you go that way!

Doug

p/s, keep up the great work sir!

Discount for Gold Members? Maybe 2 hats here in black, the 1st style.

Only good guys wear white hats LOL :smile:

Well, the more hats I am able to sell the more options I will be able to offer you guys. So Im waiting to see how many of you might be interested so I can get an idea. Last thing I want is to get stuck with 150 hats in my basement :)

I did find kind of a maroon though.

i5005-8.jpg
I like this style if it is a fitted hat.Don;t care for the one size fits all(jmo)
black with white logo:glasses7:

-
Back