FABO Hats?????

Will you buy a FABO Hat?

• Yes!!! Get them made so I can buy 1!

Votes: 153 54.8%
  • Hell, I'll by at least 2 of them!

Votes: 31 11.1%
  • Nah, im not all that interested...

Votes: 48 17.2%
  • I have a tin foil hat - thats enough for me.

Votes: 47 16.8%

• Total voters
-
Split the order & sell summer & winter hats & see which sells best & go from there ?
Logo on front & FABO or something funny on back would be fine !
No custom orders except colors & Good Idea !

Well, the more hats I am able to sell the more options I will be able to offer you guys. So Im waiting to see how many of you might be interested so I can get an idea. Last thing I want is to get stuck with 150 hats in my basement :)

I did find kind of a maroon though.

i5005-8.jpg
I'm in.

I'm interested as long as it is a good quaulity hat the one in the pic looks cheap and not worth the price,,jmho

That's how I feel. I have a few hats I bought online that was the cheap type and never wear them. They looked good quality online but when they got here at the house it was a different story. I told myself I would never do that again. Im one of those guys that will not wear a cheap hat. They just don't fit right. If you ever seen or wore a Chase Authentics hat you will know what i'm talking about.

How many are interested in trucker style hats?

Also - how do you determine its a trucker hat? Is it the mesh back?

5410-3.jpg

You misunderstand - Im looking to get both a truckers hat and a regular hat --

Trying to make everyone happy.

I'm in for 2, black please in the original style on post #1.
One to wear, and one to be kept as an N.O.S. original.

I'm in for at least one, my other head prefers a "different hat". Black. Burgandy would be ok. Have you thought about military 5 panel hats? They look like a hat and not a bowl stuck on your head. Either way, I'm in.:coffee2:

So is this a trucker hat? The company calls it that - but what do you think?

Yes, I'd call that a "trucker" hat, even though the brim is somewhat curved. It looks alot better than most I've seen.

Looks like you're gonna need some of each!!

Well, im still looking to see who will want them so I have a clue how many to order... Only about 100 so far -- I dont want to order too few, ya know?

Well, im still looking to see who will want them so I have a clue how many to order... Only about 100 so far -- I dont want to order too few, ya know?

Are you speaking in general or in regards to the trucker hat? I'm up for one, possibly two of the solid Velcro adjustable.

IN general -- Ill order some of the trucker, some of the solid velcro -- and a few different colors.

I just dont want to order too few or too many... So im trying to get an idea of how many total to order...

This is the non trucker hat im looking at: (not this color)

i5005-2T.jpg

How many are interested in trucker style hats?

Also - how do you determine its a trucker hat? Is it the mesh back?

5410-3.jpg

Joey:
Why don't you call the trucker hat a car hat! being this is a "TRUCKING" car site!
LOL

Count me in for a trucking hat.

Kenny

Non trucker hat! I would wait and see if you can sell a good amount then look into trucker hats and maybe beanies later down the road

-
Back