FABO Hats?????

Will you buy a FABO Hat?

• Yes!!! Get them made so I can buy 1!

Votes: 153 54.8%
  • Hell, I'll by at least 2 of them!

Votes: 31 11.1%
  • Nah, im not all that interested...

Votes: 48 17.2%
  • I have a tin foil hat - thats enough for me.

Votes: 47 16.8%

• Total voters
-
Velcro back, tan color for me. The mesh ones look cheap. Sorry if I offend the truckers out there... but they do. In my humble opinion. (I don't like acronyms except FABO!!)

I'm very interested buuuuut im in my twenties and don't know how these styles would look on me to be honest... Don't forget you got young blood too ;)

I'll take 2 of the "non-trucker" style. (I'm suffering from lackofhairitis). Like the black or maroon colors.

count me in

i thing the non trucker hat and Color Black

Logo on front & FABO or something funny on back would be fine !

i5005-2T.jpg

I'll be in for a couple of non-trucker hats in black, tan, white or burgandy. Or whatever color you can come up with Joey.

I like the idea il take two one to work in and the other to wear around. Dri Duck makes nice hats i have seen logos of alot of companies on JOHN DEERE, DODGE, etc. They are nice trucker caps that are well made and dont have foam fronts and quality mesh i climb in them real nice absorb sweat and breathe. I do like marron or black with FABO decall.

count me in for a black one (trucker cap)

- hell yeah... and would there be a possibility to make a tin foil inliner, just to avoid those space-x-rays and other stuff trying to read my mind...
if not i would like to choose the tin foil hat anyway.....

You can count me in for one. The beige hat style you have posted would be cool either with a Velcro strap or a buckle type strap. The hat would be nice in a black or burgundy. A neat catch phrase would be really cool on the back. "Like If it's to loud, you're too old" or "For A-bodies only" Something like that.
I wash all my hats in the washer machine on a gentle cycle and they always hold up well. The hats today are not like back when with the card board in the visor areas.
Can't wait.

Joey, Will that hats be ready before the MATS (Mopars at the Strip) show in Vegas April 13th ?

I'd definitely be up for buying one but I'm not very fond of the mesh style foam hats. Prefer the all cloth material with the velcro or adjustable buckle back strap. Not that picky with color: Black, Maroon, Tan, White, etc.

Carl

-
Back