FABO Hats?????

Will you buy a FABO Hat?

• Yes!!! Get them made so I can buy 1!

Votes: 153 54.8%
  • Hell, I'll by at least 2 of them!

Votes: 31 11.1%
  • Nah, im not all that interested...

Votes: 48 17.2%
  • I have a tin foil hat - thats enough for me.

Votes: 47 16.8%

• Total voters
-
I'd be interested in a NON-trucker version in black.Especially if it is velcro instead of a buckle.I only wear them backwards.

Yes... You mean the ones with the mesh back right?

5400S-4T.jpg

Well, they are 100% cotton hats... They would be embroidered, not screenprinted. I got samples and liked them.

Like this type, mesh or solid,really don't like the goober style hats
Moe

i would be down for a few in black type(non-trucker) at least 8 in black and 4 in pink

I prefer the all cotton caps, or a full brim hat similar to the type that the Indiana Jones character wore.

The mesh caps and the foam front mesh caps just don't seem to do it.
A velcro or sliding buckle adjustment strap is also much nicer than the plastic multiple hole adjusters.

just my 2¢

I might take at least one depending on what choices end up available. If they are foam or like the first hat pictured in the thread I wouldn't want any. Trucker vs non-trucker makes no difference.

Im working on these now. Unfortunately it doesnt look like I'll have them in hand before the end of April. But im trying.

Just to let everyone know, I did order the hats today. It will take about a month for me to get them. I'll open up sales once I have a mock up of what they will look like.

Within a week I'm hoping.... Trick with the hats -- I ordered a specific quantity so when thy run out, they run out. Normally with shirts I do pre-orders so we have as many of each size as we actually need. With the hats, the lead time is too long to do pre-orders.

Once I have the mock up, ill put the hats up for sale and send everyone a PM to let them know.

-
Back