FABO Meet-N-Greet Mopars in the Park, Farmington MN June 1-2 2013!!! Be There.......

-
Sounds like I'll be there......at least a plane ticket has been bought and paid for.

I don't know how much time I'll have to walk around and see anything....if it's anything like last year, probably not very much. I don't think I'm even going to bring my camera this time, because I really didn't get a chance to take any good pics at all last year.

But it was good to meet you and FishyPete and at least get to shoot the bull for a couple of minutes!!!

Rick

Cool, stop by and say hi!! Look forward to seeing you again Rick :glasses7:

I'll be there.
Unfortunately I won't have the Dart finished for a few more weeks, but that wont stop me from stopping by and saying hello.
See ya there!!!!!
Ted

Keith. Is there a password to get into the tent sat :)
19 days till we leave. Looking forward to this show and meeting all you guys and gals.

Keith. Is there a password to get into the tent sat :)
19 days till we leave. Looking forward to this show and meeting all you guys and gals.

Yup, it's FABO lol

Looking forward to meeting new members :glasses7:

I thought the password was Coors Light lol

Sweet!

Hey Toolmanmike and 2darts, will you guys be there again this year?
I'm thinking about it.....,
Really enjoyed the show last year. I've been to a few Mopar shows and this one I have to say, Is a good one.
From all the snow you got this year, Is it gone yet ???

Planning on making the trip. Pete said he'd save me a refreshment If I'd drive my Dart. No car, no treat. The guy is tough. LOL It's 3 1/2 hours and I know I can't keep up with Mopar Joe and the rest of the crew I go with but I think I should give it a shot. Whether I drive the wreck or not I am planning on being there. I agree with Mike, it's a great show. CU There tmm

I'm thinking about it.....,
Really enjoyed the show last year. I've been to a few Mopar shows and this one I have to say, Is a good one.
From all the snow you got this year, Is it gone yet ???

Better hurry, not many hotel rooms left!!! The snow is gone thank god lol....see ya at the show Mike!

:blob:

Attachments

• IMG_2416.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_3477.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 242
Last year's fun!

Attachments

• A-body-banner.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Artist.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 240
  • DSC05994.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 244
  • Farmington 029.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 230
I'm going to be there again this year. I missed the tent last year but I will be sure to stop by this year.....

Keith make sure you PM 70dartmike and let him know about this show. He might possibly be in your area then and I know he would love to see the show and meet other members.

1968dartman

Keith make sure you PM 70dartmike and let him know about this show. He might possibly be in your area then and I know he would love to see the show and meet other members.

1968dartman

Yup, he said he will try to make it here for the show, but if they miss it we will still try to meet up :glasses7:

1968dartman

No room in my trunk for a grille & food but I am sure there will be some cold Coors floating around :D

Maybe next year I'll bring the Suburban wagon and load the grille up lol

-
Back