FABO Member Map

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I signed up I did not use my address so the map put me basically in town. Just signed again with my address and it put me right where i live. Tried to delete or edit my original and nothing. Guess everyone else is having the same problems.

I learned how to expand the map from Wylde!!! My picture everybody's clicking on on doesn't show up on MY page. LOL

I can't take the credit for that. Dreno figured it out.

I'm going to try my full address. I live in an apartment and my Demon is nowhere near me. It's in a garage across town.

Wylde1.

The link to the map is dead. Does it work for everyone else?

Three in Tennessee so far woooooo!!! Yeah, too bad they're on the other side of the state LOL but hey, it's a start.

Neat Map. I entered mine. Thanks Leann

That's kinda cool, Leanna.

I'm in.

Between 70DartMike and Shovhd. :-D

I tried to put in a pic, and a little blurb, but it wasn't co-operating. Maybe I can get in and edit it later.

I'm IN!!! I'm a little blue spike on the map along with around 150 other blue spikes spread out over the planet.

I think we got the record,5 members in the same town.Winnipeg.:cheers:

Congrats on the record!!!

But the important point is, did you guys all know about each other before the map??? If not, then it's totally a success and exactly what I'd hoped to accomplish when I made it up in the first place.

I will get my two sons and my wife and brother Ken in there to and Arkansas should be getting covered up, And we have about 5 other members from Arkansas here.
You so Cooool sista 8)8):cheers:

Congrats on the record!!!

But the important point is, did you guys all know about each other before the map??? If not, then it's totally a success and exactly what I'd hoped to accomplish when I made it up in the first place.

I knew about 2 of the other guys.Kinda kewl to find out there are 2 more than i thought.8)

I'm in though I think it's better to use your street address...I just typed in my ZIP code without thinking and the map shows me about a 1 1/2 miles from where I really live. Not really a big deal....I couldn't figure out how to edit it either. All in all it's a very cool thing!

Cecil, it looks like you're only in there once on the map showing an address in West Clifford. It seems to work but I don't know what you want to edit.

Just a thought for everybody: I believe the map is available for anyone in the world to look at (not just FABO members), so please think long and hard before you post your personal home address on here.

The handy usage tips are great too! If you figure something out, please share it with everybody. I learned how to expand the map from Wylde!!! My picture everybody's clicking on on doesn't show up on MY page. LOL

I think this is a very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back