FABO @ Moparfest!!!

-
Any day there is a good day!If your looking for parts?Most guys don,t want to load back up,so you might be able to talk down some.Later

I'll be there with 3 other guys who should be joining this site if they haven't already - Darts: 1 70 and 2 69's and a Cuda

Love to join in if it works out - here's us from last year

IMG_0212-4.JPG

I'm in.........every year . Would be great to meet some other members. This is the hilight of my summer.

I'll be there with 3 other guys who should be joining this site if they haven't already - Darts: 1 70 and 2 69's and a Cuda

Love to join in if it works out - here's us from last year

If you were pre-registered or registered and the OCC has your mailing address, the information with "Club Affiliation" will need to be filled in, I have yet to see the pre-registration package to elaborate in more details...

I will be attending the clubs next meeting, Monday May 4th, it will be further discussed then.

Keep'em coming! so we can all park in the same area, I need to know how many interested, so we have a vague idea.

All the best,
Giles

I'm in.........every year . Would be great to meet some other members. This is the hilight of my summer.

This will be the year were you could meet not just Mopar owners, but (hopefully) a whole bunch of A body friends. If it all works out, we will be having a cold beer also.

Giles

Is this going to be a FABO members area?Or is this a sepeate area for your car club?Just wondering.

There will be a separate area for every car club IE: FABO, OCC (Old Chrysler Corp.), Big Block Dart as well as any other club, it all depends on the number of people that register/club, if only two or three members register for a club, it's not likely they will have a specific area reserved for them.

At least that's the intention at this time, that is why we would like to know ASAP the clubs interested and the number of members for that club.

I will know more after this coming Monday's meeting. I will keep you posted with updates. I'm pushing to make this happen.

Hope this helps.
Giles

There will be a separate area for every car club IE: FABO, OCC (Old Chrysler Corp.), Big Block Dart as well as any other club, it all depends on the number of people that register/club, if only two or three members register for a club, it's not likely they will have a specific area reserved for them.

At least that's the intention at this time, that is why we would like to know ASAP the clubs interested and the number of members for that club.

I will know more after this coming Monday's meeting. I will keep you posted with updates. I'm pushing to make this happen.

Hope this helps.
Giles
Thanks let me know!

Will we be along the baseball fence, front and center?

(I don't really care, this was just a shameless bump):bootysha::-D

Will we be along the baseball fence, front and center?

(I don't really care, this was just a shameless bump):bootysha::-D

That is actually were the plan is to have "clubs", at this point we are looking at 117 spots to be reserved for clubs. Possibly more depending on interest, this is a first for the club to try and organize.

Some of the pre-registration forms have already been sent out, and the club affiliation info was not included in the package. I've already flaggged the club about FABO, the problem with the mailed pre-registration forms is that there's no area to fill in for "clubs", the internet form in the box "Additional comments or info" is were you need to put in the "For A Bodies Only" club.
https://patt.ca/secureFiles/NEW_2009_Moparfest_order_form.htm

Once that is filed out and received, you will be mailed the usual pre-registration package, but with a different colored mirror hanger, that should direct you you in the specific reserved area.

We're working hard on this, to try and make it as easy as possible for everyone.

The mailed pre-registration forms will need some more looking into, but we are looking into those also.

Giles

Hey Giles,I recieved mine in the mail.Should I register on-line instead?I also want to book a room where other members will be staying.Any other members getting rooms?

Gilles,I got my pre registered tags and am starting to make the 4x10 foot FABO banner,so if you wish to donate the the banner fund,great,i will greatfully excepted.I still have some FABO banners at home if people need them and can make some up to bring to moparfest,mrmopartech
penstarperformance@videotron.ca

Gilles,I got my pre registered tags and am starting to make the 4x10 foot FABO banner,so if you wish to donate the the banner fund,great,i will greatfully excepted.I still have some FABO banners at home if people need them and can make some up to bring to moparfest,mrmopartech
penstarperformance@videotron.ca

I'm in for a few bucks, how about I drop my donation to the cause, in person, I'll be heading your way in early June, not sure of dates yet.

Any other FABO members willing to donate to the cause, it will only make it easier to be recognized, in a sea of MOPARS.

Gilles,even if some of the guys even bring a donation to moparfest,thats cool too.Just look for the ONLY 65 chrysler 300 four door out of the 1500-2000 cars,that one is mine,Mrmopartech

Here's the latest...

For those of you who have received your pre-registration forms in the mail, write "FABO" on a seperate sheet of paper and put it in the envelope, also (if you have space) write it after your name on the form.

For those who will be using the internet form, write "FABO" in the box "additional info or comments".

There is only room for 117 cars (approx). in the baseball diamond area, this is the only area at this time, so pre-register early to ensure your spot with FABO.

Once the forms are received at this end, you will be mailed your usual pre-registration (accepted) package, with a different colored mirror hanger card, specific to your reserved club area.

This is our first year at doing this, and hopefully it will work out, and next year it might be a larger area/areas, depending on interest and ease of organizing.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns...

All the best,
See you all there!

:drinkers::drinkers:

All signed up...as per Giles instructions:cheers:

So that's officially two (so far), lot's of time still, but the spots are slowly being taken. The sooner you all pre-register the better your changes.

Stick around for Sunday, this year, I'd hate to hear your name called and...well you know.

I don't like about Moparfest, you have to be there to win. I know why they do it but it sucks when you can only go 1 day. What would you rather win, a car or a crate motor?

scot, sorry i couldn't make it today to spring fling, maybe another time i can make it down to see the parts. thanks rick v.

Well Giles,I,ve finally registered!I requested a spot in the Fabo section in the comments area.Now I just have to find and meet any locals to cruise there with?MtNemoMopar(Bill)?65Vart(Wally)?Anybody else in the Oakville/Burlington area?We could meet at Hwy.5 Tim Horton,s?(Burlington)

Has anybody reserved a room?If Yes,where?I,d like to hookup after for some pops.Let me know which motel.Thanks.

-
Back