FABO @ Moparfest!!!

-
I registered the car for the show, now i just have to put it on the road. Maiden voyage keep your fingers crossed.

Hey guys, This old fart (eds70dart) will be there Saturday at the Moparfest, but on foot like the last 10 or so years. Probably have seen some of you guys in past shows, and didn't know you guys were members of this site, so I would like to meet some of you guys and see your cars instead of seeing treads from you. I'm putting my ride together as we speak, as I just retired a few months ago so my wife has me on a tight budget putting stuff back on the car. Redoing the whole car and getting things redone, re-chromed and repainted. See you guys there. Ed.

Can't wait to sit my a## down at the show and relax. I have been working out the kinks on my car for several weeks with the help of my brother and support from girlfriend. Drove the car in the driveway last night first time since 1989. What a rush. can't wait for show...

well i dont think i will be coming to moparfest this year....the goal was to have the scamp done for that weekend, but it looks like ill be staying home to actually work on it some more...its getting real close to completion, but i doubt it will be ready to actually drive there by that time i.e. insurance, apparaisal,etc....im gonna keep tryin though! lol sounds like it will be a good fabo turnout though this year!

[quote

P.S Hey Mtnemomopar!Gotta set up a time to meet!?Sat. morning 8-ish?

8-ish? What do you guys from Oakville do? Sleep the mourning away?
We always leave at 5 am.Just kidding. I like to leave Timmys in Waterdown at about 7-30. That way, we can grab breakfast at the show, before the crowds come. Is that too early?[/QUOTE]

hey any room for a bright green valiant for the timmies meet?:-D

Yes Vart, you must be present on Sunday to win the '68 Barracuda as the names are drawn and you pick a key, the key that starts the car wins the car. The other two, '73 Charger and '66 New Yorker you do not need to be present.

MtNemo knows this too well, his name was called last year.
Did you register for the FABO club parking ?

See you there.
Giles

oh S#*^ am i too late to register for fabo parking i havn't been able to get online for awile??? been doing to much :boxing: with the wife over me working on cars dirtbiking all the fun guy stuff:snakeman:

oh yeah one last thing anyone coming threw burlington or waterdown i have tools and stuff in both towns at my place and my bros for any unwanted repairs or small things needed :cheers:

pm me or anyone going can call me at 905 484 2499

Thanks Randy

The baseball diamond behind the stage, is where we will be parked (those that have the club parking and have pre-registered), but... there still might be a few spots available for those who haven't pre-registered, ask when you go to register (it might still be possible). I will be there early, anyone that may require my services or have any questions, feel free to call me when you get @ the show, I'll be glad to do what ever I can to make this a good weekend for all.

Send me a PM, I will forward my cell # then.
PS: Long term forecast "Great weather" for the weekend, Sweeet!

Giles

Always room for you Randy. Any others also. Don't have to be an "A" body to run with us. You DO have to be a Mopar, unless you ride in the back(don't want anything to slow us down;)

i'll be staying at the raddisson hotel ( ya i know i only live in burlington) but going to enjoy the full day this time plus hard driving my 456 gears that far both sat and sun

Got my passes and info yesterday in the mail and today was refused the time off. I even put in for it 30 days in advance. Car is on the road for first time since 1989. It was a great 5 mile first ride.

Got my passes and info yesterday in the mail and today was refused the time off. I even put in for it 30 days in advance. Car is on the road for first time since 1989. It was a great 5 mile first ride.

Heh, heh, heh, you could always call in sick...and if you've done that too many times before, you could call in dead...
Just a thought

Get a Dr,s note!Works for me!

P.S Glad to see ya back with us Randy,I,m staying at the Comfort Inn Kitchener.It,s about 5 miles from the show and Giles!

I have 3-4 banners still around if members need them,and a couple of mymopar banners too.I will be there before the gates open,to be read for the day and set up and hit the vendors section,money to burn,mrmopartech
If memebers want to contact me,my cell phone is : 514-659-0445

Hey, you guys that are going to Moparfest-would you be able to bring t-shirts to sell to members while we're there? That'd be cool.

Leaving as soon as the wife gets home from work,and the 5 hour trip begins,cold beer,hot cars,hot canadian woman,going to be a good weekend.I and bring some parts to sell;
Hemi carb,rear
66 chrysler hub caps
69 dart bulge hood emblems 340,comlpete set
set of hemi heads
hemi intake,set up for a 6pack
mrmopartech

I just had a change of plans for the weekend. I'M GOING TO MOPARFEST!!

I've never been, so it should be fun.

Boy that stinks. I was just up in Hamburg,NY area this week for work at the Erie County Fairgrounds and was over on the Canadian side of Niagra Falls being a "tourist" and only got home last night. I sure don't feel like heading back that way now. Oh well,maybe next time.

John

I just had a change of plans for the weekend. I'M GOING TO MOPARFEST!!

I've never been, so it should be fun.

Dude? LOL, right-on! Stop in to see us (FABO), there should be plenty of banners, Stickers...and we will be in the ball diamond.

Just wanted to thank all our fabo members who made it out to mfest this year,we had members from all parts of canada and us

Gille(340butterduster) had us in great spot close to everything important did a awesome job getting clubs together, Scott( mrmopartech ) brought some fabo banners
Bill(mtnemomopar) lead the tim hortons crew up to the event along with his
uncle (sorry forgot name#-o),Scott (prettybludart) and couple others, was a hot weekend lots of variety overall good time, but with fun comes trouble i spent my time keeping car cool from high gears and poor cooling system, started off with hole in rad,slice in brake line, seized caliper, 1 elec fan gave out and few small things, others had also seized a caliper and had shock trouble to mention a couple things:angry7: but we all made it and enjoyed all the mopars this was my second year and looking forward to many more

-
Back