FABO representing on Grand.

-
I'm good for the 8th. Anyone want to meet up before and cruise in together?

I'll be heading over in a few also...it is friday after all.

Kool just let me know how much it is and the little stuff like that, its about an 1 1/2 drive but it would be worth it

Kool just let me know how much it is and the little stuff like that, its about an 1 1/2 drive but it would be worth it

It's free. You just show up. We'll probably end up meeting at Wade's (340 8BBL) before hand and cruising to grand. More info will get posted.

Ok so the people that have a bit of a drive to go to s.d would you tow ur mopar or trailer your mopar I have a 1 1/2 drive so what do you think and I have a truck and trailer so either one is possible for me

my shop is an hour drive from my house an i fully intend to drive my car to work that day and then to the show,for me thats half the fun.if you do plan on bringing it on a trailer ,ive got room for you to park it.

There was at least one other guy who trailered his last year because he has low gears and was coming from Indio. It would have cost him more in gas to drive it than it did to tow it.

Ya I have 3.91 gears so I would probably trailer it and I appreciate the offer 340 8bbl ill contact you fore more info, and the guy from Indio was probably rob (crackedback)

Well, it looks like I got us a place to park on Mopar night. The dude in charge of Grand now is named Steve Waldron, and he is way cool!
We will be able to park in the general same area as the hosting Mopar clubs that night. This is the location that you see the guys parked at in the very first picture on this thread. Several of us were there that night, and should remember the area well enough.

For those of you familiar with Grand, the hosting club each Friday parks on this street right up against Grand ave, and usually doesn't fill the street up all the way to the back (2nd ave) where we park...unless its Nitro night!

Sounds like we will gather at Wades shop first, then make a damn cool Mopar parade through town and into the event. Time wise its whatever you guys feel, but I would recommend between 3:30-5pm. After that it can tend to be difficult to find a spot to park.

Sweet... gotta put my lady to work and start waxing up the Valiant if she wants to drive it. :p

One week left I'm looking forward for this, any times set or info we need to know and maybe a list of who is all going Im gonna tow my duster there

1215 pacific oaks pl escondido.last time we met at 3:00,not sure when everyone wants to meet this time.

Also, I have an 8.75 I just posted in the for sale section here. I live just a few miles from grand so someone could easily pick it up after...just sayin, lol.

Ok, so it looks like this is an official shindig then! Lets keep it simple and plan to meet at Wade's (340 8bbl) shop at 3pm. If anybody wants to roll in later and doesn't know how to get there, make sure you get directions setup ahead of time. feel free to hit me up and I will PM them to you.

As I did last time, lets get a roll call going. I will update as people confirm.

Mad Dart -Going
onewild&crazyguy -Going
mygwenevere66 -Going
Bmxican -Going
Rocker’sDuster -Going
Craigibc -Going
JohnnyB -Going
Burntorange70 -Going
Duster731 -Going
64physhy -Going
valiantsurf -Going
turbodart68 -Going

6dart9 -Maybe.
Moreno -Maybe.

LH23H2R -Can't make it.
seabee -Can't make it.
crackedback -Can't make it.

timbolia -?

I am pretty sure I missed a few of the locals, so please pass the word if they are not on the list!

-
Back