FABO t shirts

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Are these t-shirts still available...with your "nick" on the back? These are cool!!!

Picture%2520085.jpg

Dang it..I guess I am going to have to get to know smallblock alittle better.COOL SHIRTS.FABO should offer some like this just a Tee shirt would be fine..
Jim

I got one from smallblock, we met at Monster Mopar Weekend, thay are sweet, gonna wear mine to every Mopar-show!

360scamp is right the doesn't come with the shirt so I bought my wife one too.
We wear them a lot.

I can vouch, when I met them both last summer at the mopar show here in MN they were wearing their fabo shirts......I may have to get a couple :toothy10:

Did anything ever come of that thread a while back about other shirts (like work shirts) I would love a FABO patch for my Dickies jacket hint hint :D

Did anything ever come of that thread a while back about other shirts (like work shirts) I would love a FABO patch for my Dickies jacket hint hint :D

Haven't heard any more about the other types of shirts :dontknow: but I do like the idea about the FABO patches though.:thumleft:

I really like the idea of a FABO patch. :smilebox:

Could attach to hat, jacket, shirt, jeans...yep to the jeans...I like :cheers:

I,d also like a couple,just not X-large or XX-large.Maybe a large or medium??Nicname on back would be cool to!

Had a guy at the local car show make this shirt for me,it,s a little wrinkled,but looks real good in person.The detailing is good,tire brand license plates badges.It,s kind of a heavy cotton and gets hot on hot days.

trim 057.jpg

trim 058.jpg

-
Back