FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Looking for someone near California, MO 65018 and going to Carlisle or coming through or near Pittsburgh, PA who can pick up a set of Dodge Demon doors and bring to me on your through.

There is no time restriction, just trying to find someone coming this way to help me out with freight costs.

PM if your heading this way.

Need to ship a hood from San Jose, CA to Houston, TX. Anyone have any freight company recommendations or other thoughts on shipping it?

Mopar inspection and transportation available in the Central US.

Enclosed and open transport available. Based in Little Rock area with single open and enclosed transport available in the Central US. Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, etc. 40 plus years of Mopar inspection and restoration knowledge available. A, B, C, E and F/M bodies. Many years of hauling for shows and personal projects. Let me know what you need. Affordable rates in quality equipment. I treat your Mopar as my own. Winch loading available in all trailers. Must be a roller at minimum. If you need a car inspected with accurate, professional detail, that service is available as well. I am very familiar with every problem area on a Mopar, and the standard cover ups. VIN and option code knowledge as well. Thank you for looking, and thanks for the post. Bob

I'll be heading from Milton fl. (extreme end of the panhandle) to the Tampa Fl. area with an empty open car trailer if someone needs anything hauled. Will be about 8-13 July 2013

Looking for price to move 69 Dart Roller from 64801 MO to 08510 NJ
Car has no motor or trans -good tires rolls

Handled

I have a 64 Dodge 330 someone is interested in buying. It is a roller with good tires and has a transmission in it but no engine. Going from zip 92345 to 48182. Any body with a price quote. Thanks in advance. Eddie

Need car transported from Gilbert Az to Inverness Fl 34452.Roller. Thank's SMOKEY.

July 28
Heading to Pittsburgh from NW Ohio with an Empty 5x8 box trailer, coming back same day with Kframe and brakes.

Fella might not ship,
Hoping someone has room on their trailer or truck to bring these in to South Jersey/PA border

Price on shipping a set of headers:

MADISON, OH

To 08016

looking to try to get my dart over to Spokane wa from ne corner of nd this winter. last winter the lowest quote I got was 850ish because it don't run
any how im trying to find any body who might do it cheaper so any help and quote's will greatly thanks

:burnout:

Looking for someone to haul a running, driving 68 Satellite Sport Wagon from 95746 CA to 01535 MA.
I got quotes on uship for $1300, but ideally I was hoping for something less than that... I realize its a stretch.

Pictures of the car are in the link if you need a visual^

PM me if you're willing and able.

will be delivering a car to Flagstaff AZ from So Calif area of Hesperia/Victorville and on the way back my trailer will be empty to haul a car weekend of Aug 23rd. Also will have an empty pick-up bad with a camper shell so parts can't be too big. If anyone has any need let me know. Can use some gas money to help the trip. Eddie

It might change to this Friday Aug 16th.

Yes it is this Friday with only trailer available

Need an estimated cost on shipping a 68 Cuda from Maine (zipcode 04263) to Ohio (45382) The car runs and drives. Checking on this before purchasing car.

Need a quote A.S.A.P. for driving/running car from zip 06410 ct. to 53090 Wis. Thanks Steve

-
Back