FABO Transportation Network Available

-
I'm travelling from Baltimore, MD; to Greenwood, SC; to Orlando, FL and back to Baltimore in the next couple of weeks. I may be able to transport parts.

Looking to have running duster transported from Daytona Florida 32119 to Macon Georgia 31217.
Only an approx. 5 hour drive, but I don't have any means of getting the car there. PM me with a quote if interested. No big hurry but would like to move car in next couple weeks if possible. Thanks

Looking to get a running 65'Barracuda transported from So.Cal to Dallas,Tx.

Obviously $$$ would be paid,but trying to do it for less then the $800 that a hauler charges

Anybody able to fit this into their travel plans?

Hi looking to get a quote for a Vw bus shipped from oregon to pa
Thanks pm me if interested

I am interested in this car but I need a shipping quote to see if it's a deal breaker or not. It is a non running 67 valiant. I am not positive if it will run enough to drive on a trailer but can verify once I know what it will run me for shipping to 60638 IL

I travel throughout the country and Canada transporting cars and trucks. I use a 4-car Stacker trailer, 2-car enclosed 48' gooseneck. 3-car 51' wedge open gooseneck, as well as single open and enclosed trailers and am fully insured. Email rhinodart@sbcglobal.net to see if I am heading your way! I live in the Chicago area and travel frequently to Phoenix, LA, Las Vegas, and the Tampa Bay area.

I need one shipped from Illinois to Vermont and one brought back

I may be buying a car from Cory Pa. Motor is out so I would need an in-closed trailer ? Delivered to Long Island 11727. Figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone is interested? Its about 430 miles each way.

All

I may need to transport a 1963 Valiant (convertible with a 225) from Triangle Va. (22172) to Windsor Ca. (95492)

I am in the process of trying to sell it, got laid off.

If it does not get sold we would need a pick on or about the 26th of May.

Thanks
Bearwolf64

Testing the waters...
Need a 72 dart swinger transported from san jose Cali 95116
To Alberta VA 23821.
The car is NON RUNNING.
If any one knows of some one making a trip out this way soon or know of a good company with decent rates please let me know
Thanks, Justin

Available open car trailer/parts transport from NY-Tenn with a stop in Virginia, departing 5/1 Thursday from NY with an open car trailer and Ford 250 cargo van
Update , change in route , leaving NY to Pittsburg PA , then Columbus Ohio , then Marysville Tenn. Stopping in Alberta Virginia on the return trip to NY

i need a running 67 dart shipped from bremerton wa98312 shipped to san pablo ca94806

thx

Two car hauler in va willing to haul within 800 miles. Like to work it so a load goes both ways, to help both parties with cost

Anyone have a number for a single or 2 car enclosed hauler,
( Not a tractor trailer car carrier )

54201 to 08322
Non-Op
Maybe some extra parts with it.
Car is clean, Not a mess.
Thanks.

need a dodge dart transported from CA to MN needs to be a closed hauler. would like it picked up as soon as possible

I will be traveling from Jacksonville, Fl to Charlotte, NC mid August. Will return to Jax at the end of August. I have a F150 with 6.5 foot bed with a topper. If it fits it ships. PM me.

Hi Guy's,

I'm looking at buying a 59 Plymouth it is a driver. I will need it transported from Ignacio Colorado to Orange County California.

I need a quote on shipping if anybody is interested PM me.

Thanks Oz

Looking for a quote on a Running 67 Barracuda from Bend, OR to New Orleans, LA. please pm me with info. i'm flexible on ship to location if need be. thanx, harry

-
Back