FABO Transportation Network Available

-
I am looking for a Car Transport from U.S Car Tool in Raleigh/Durham, NC area to Akron, Ohio. 519 miles according to Google maps must have enclosed trailer, car is restored but not running. Had transportation made but it looks like it fell through. Looking to get this picked up ASAP. Please P.M me if interested

Attachments

• dscn3959.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 499
  • dscn3957.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 530
I need a car hauled from Merced to San Diego or close. Car runs and drives.

I will be traveling from Ocala, Fl area to Pigeon Forge, Tn, just prior to the weekend of Feb 22, 2013. I will be making a detour to the Greenville, SC area. Will be making a return trip to Florida, after the weekend. My route is flexable. Will have a pickup truck, and can carry parts either direction. I have a open trailer available, if someone needs a car transported.

Looking for transport from Benicia CA to Pembina ND.
Would prefer enclosed trailer and insured.
I have prices ranging from $1800 - $2600 from car carriers.
Car is running and driving.
P.M with pricing and availability.
Thx

Anyone doing Atlanta -> Northeast runs next few months?
PM with pricing for a rolling car.

I am headed west from Poconos to Western PA along route 80 in a couple of days to get a car out near Erie and bring it back home. If you have a car that needs to go west across the state or car parts that can go either way, let me know. I am just looking for gas fees, nothing more.

Looking to have a car (A body) transported from Pomona,Ca to Detroit,Mi area.Car not running (no engine/trans) this a light car easy to move.An enclosed trailer is preffered.PM me if you can help.
Thank you.

I am headed west from Poconos to Western PA along route 80 in a couple of days to get a car out near Erie and bring it back home. If you have a car that needs to go west across the state or car parts that can go either way, let me know. I am just looking for gas fees, nothing more.

I haven't gone yet. Anyone need anything moved to western PA?

From St Louis Mo to Amarillo Tx within three weeks can haul two cars or one car and parts.Also have winch and tilt bed so rollers are ok.Route can be flexable-within reason.

i am glad to say i have a flat bed 53' that leaves western north carolina haeds north to new york city every week.the driver is a good friend and he has space on very end of the trailer.not sure the size yet.i think 4 pallets will fit.will get all of the info at a later date. if you need anything shipped let me know.
you will have to load .driver will not able to help due to health(hes a biggg man)
so folks we all want to save some on shipping things.PM me hopeful i can help.

im making a trip from central il to oklahoma city area in late july will have an open deck 18 foot trl empty from here to ok then will loaded maybe from ok to north fla then looking for something to bting back up to central il im flexible on pickup and drop off points as long as its not too far out just pm me with request rates will be good just lookin to help with my fuel cost for the trip

Looking to have A-body (roller) brought cross country. No timeframe, it can leap-frog if needed. Enclosed preferred. Have quotes but would rather have someone who gives a damn about the cargo. Can meet within a few hundred miles. PM me!

change of plans not gonna be doin the whole trip from il to ok to fla back to il as planned but instead i am goin to be taking a vehicle from il to chicasha ok. so im lookin for something to put on the trl for the trip back to il in late july will have a 18, open deck trl so pm me.I will be very reasonable on rates as im just lookin to help on my fuel cost on this trip. thx DB

Looking to have a couple of trucks picked up in Amarillo Texas and hauled to Maryland and New Jersey. Buyers had transportation arrangements made and then the transport company tried to double the price on the day the vehicles were to be picked up.

80 Dodge REG cab long bed from Amarillo Texas to Maryland
73 Dodge club cab long bed from Amarillo Texas to New Jersey

Anybody going east through Toledo, OH/Syracuse, NY in the near future?

I need a "B" body axle axle/housing picked up in Toledo then shipped east through Syracuse, NY.

I would rendezvous at the frest area just west of Syracuse.

NEED 68 RUNNER SHIPPED FROM ARIZONA TO PA car can be picked up at truck stop in kingman off int 40 and i will pick up in bridgeport off int 70 OR I CAN DRIVE A FEW HUNDRED MILES TO ANYWHERE CLOSER EAST! let me know where you can get me! PM ME.
THANKS JOE

-
Back