FABO Transportation Network Available

-
Looking for transport from VA to CT, any takers ?

Still looking. Would prefer to use someone on the site over a big shipping company. Cant really afford a $900 shipping bill right now though. Running car, open trailer is fine.

Anyone available to haul a running car 115 miles from Baltimore to New Jersey?

Detroit Michigan to Aurora Colorado. The car is running. This would be in a week or two. I just want to see what it will cost to do it (bids).

Thanks in advance.

empty truck and OPEN trailer, From Phoenix area to Spokane Washington.(and up to the Canadian border(US side only). have an empty trailer going up on Friday September 2nd, empty truck bed too if all u have is some parts needed delivered alomg the way as well. [email protected] I will be loaded trailer wise coming back, but truck bed will probably be empty as well returning Sept 4th or 5th lm k asap so i can figure on trip thanks

got a buddy that needs a running 3300lb GMC jimmy (small blazer) transported from Minneapolis, MN to Houston, Tx. Not in a hurry, insured only, can anyone give me a quote? Mudd Dog perhaps lol?

Just looking for a quote to transport a 70 B- body from Nebraska to western New York. Running and driving car. May have an extra hood and transmission with it if you can haul that along? Please email [email protected] or PM with a quote, thanks guys!

Looking at a price to haul a 69 Valiant from Florida to Wisconsin I like giving my money to owner operators and not BIG corporate movers--Its the American way!!!! CASH--STEVE

hey senior members its muddog (jarrod) can you guys tell me if i can post my number on this thread so other fabo members can reach me to get pricing for hauling there cars, i am an gold member, but dont want to break the rules of this forum!!!!!

Anyone interested in a haul from Texas to Buffalo NY in Dec or Jan? It would be a complete running "a body".

Let me know with a pm

QUOTE INFORMATION Base Price:$2,610.00Pickup:$0.00Delivery:$0.00Fuel Surcharge:$381.06Total Price:$2,991.06
PRICE IS FOR A VEHICLE IN RUNNING CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. PRICE (excluding taxes and fuel surcharge) IS VALID FOR 30 DAYS.

Service may not be available for all quoted routes and price is subject to change without notice.

The average transit time for this move is 10 days.
Date of Quote: October 31, 2011

Wow!

No way could I afford that. Anyone actually view this thread anymore?
Pete

QUOTE INFORMATION Base Price:$2,610.00Pickup:$0.00Delivery:$0.00Fuel Surcharge:$381.06Total Price:$2,991.06
PRICE IS FOR A VEHICLE IN RUNNING CONDITION UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. PRICE (excluding taxes and fuel surcharge) IS VALID FOR 30 DAYS.

Service may not be available for all quoted routes and price is subject to change without notice.
The average transit time for this move is 10 days.
Date of Quote: October 31, 2011

Wow!

No way could I afford that. Anyone actually view this thread anymore?
Pete
Ouch, that hurts a bit.

thats a rediculas price, if your still looking for transporting send me a message and i'll get back to you within a few days!!!!!

Looking for a quote from Dallas Texas to Ellensburg Washington. I'd need it in about 2 and a half weeks. Picked up around December 8th. Any takers??

My friend, greymouser7 has asked me to post this request on his behalf. He needs a 1973 Road Runner transported from the Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania to Kingsland, Georgia. He needs this ASAP. It is a running and driving car. You can PM me and I can get in touch with him or he may answer here or on his own. His "non work" time now is becoming very limited and he will soon be out of touch for several months. Would some one please help him? Thanks.

~Rob

I'm looking for a price to haul a Plymouth scamp from menifee California 92584 to Austin mm 55912 the car will be rolling no motor or transmision. If anyone can shoot me a price that would be great depending on the transport cost will determine if I purchase this car from FABO thank you

Anyone interested in transporting a 70 dart project car from Philadelphia to On. Canada, just approx 45 minutes over the Buffalo border. Don't know what is required to get car over but it has a PA ownership. Looking in the next few weeks.
Thanks
Paul C

Im needin a duster transported from long island ny to east tn reasonably priced thanks! Please send pm

I need a Dooge Demon transported from Phoenix AZ to Franklinton LA. Anyone that can transport this let me know what your price would be.

-
Back