Fall Fling 25 Oct 23, 2021 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

-
I was gonna go. Family tradition deal since I was little. Parents will be out of state and I have a ton of plumbing to do on my car anyways. I just keep telling myself if I miss this one, I can bring the car to the next one.
Go without the car! I think we’ll be going.

Well, I still have about 12 hours left to see if anyone changes there minds about going with.

I've been going without the car since I owned it. I wanna take it there one of these decades. :rofl:

I have also been going for a lot of years now without my car. There is a SLIM chance my Barracuda will make it to Spring Fling. 440/727/3.55SG. Just gotta get the new garage built wo I can get back to the car...

Tampa FL here. I can't make it, never been. Always wanted to ride my Harley or drive a Mopar down the PCHwy. Not even sure that is near the meet.. That being said, I hope All of Y'all Have a Safe, uneventful ( Unless Positive) and Good ol Fashioned Great Tme !

Tampa FL here. I can't make it, never been. Always wanted to ride my Harley or drive a Mopar down the PCHwy. Not even sure that is near the meet.. That being said, I hope All of Y'all Have a Safe, uneventful ( Unless Positive) and Good ol Fashioned Great Tme !

Driving down PCH is part of our Friday “Malibu Cruise”

upload_2021-10-20_20-49-35.jpeg

upload_2021-10-20_20-50-11.jpeg

We Cruise Malibu in a 1968 Valiant before the 2015 CPW Mopar Spring Fling

75C5ADB1-701C-4C60-A936-916CAC0007A3.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent!

I'll be there with my dart, gold with black fiberglass hood. Wearing an AHRA shirt.

Ah, maybe not. I'm not going to pay $30 just so people can look at my car.

I have no intention of entering a car show. No reason to drive it down there. The 405 is pretty rough in a few spots and my suspension is really stiff.
Think of the registration fees as a way to support the club that hosts a show.

We should schedule a FABO meet and greet at one of the tents (Glendora Dodge with GTXJohn?) at 10:00 or something. I'm usually back on the road home by 11:00

1 huh 02.png

11:00 ? What in your life is more fun than a "twice in a year" car show ?

Pre Registration is up 30% Show Car and 21% Swappers from last show (pre-pandemic)

This Fall Fling predicts to be between Spring Fling and Fall Fling size.

Quite a few cars showing up that have been restored or bought in the last two years. Definitely new stuff to see.

Bring CASH ! lots of swappers.

Last edited:
I have also been going for a lot of years now without my car. There is a SLIM chance my Barracuda will make it to Spring Fling. 440/727/3.55SG. Just gotta get the new garage built wo I can get back to the car...

I've been going as long as I can remember, turned 30 this year and I've had my dart since I was 16. I think its time for me to get it somewhat finished. Not too many parts for turbo big block mopars out there. "Should" have the fuel system completely plumbed this weekend or next. Hopefully for the next show I'll throw it on a trailer and bring it.

Every year I say I’m gonna drive my car to the show. It’s never ready. LOL. It would be a 5 hour trip though, that’d be a lotta fuel at 7 mpg. Lol

Fly out one of these years. At the very least you can hitch a ride with somebody on the cruise. If we have a car there for it I might just toss you the keys and ride shotgun (only two cars it might be - 340 GTS convertible or 440 Barracuda convertible...).

I'll be out there with a truck/trailer full of A-body parts. Lots for early-a and some for 70s cars. Excited to be back out there.

Fly out one of these years. At the very least you can hitch a ride with somebody on the cruise. If we have a car there for it I might just toss you the keys and ride shotgun (only two cars it might be - 340 GTS convertible or 440 Barracuda convertible...).
That'd be Awesome!

-
Back