Father-Son 1974 Duster Project

-
Car goes in for paint touch ups tomorrow! Check out my new Rallye Spare! Don’t hate it beacause it’s beautiful!
:thumbsup:

28CB9572-DB06-4446-ABA0-90F6C2FEA83E.jpeg

Misty is back from the paint shop with touch ups complete. Gotta get the stainless trim and wipers on....
18695708-DAB4-4832-8F38-E9285468C687.jpeg

which one of you guys posted how you repaired your cardboard headliner?

Can't tell by lookin, sharp ride and great memories for you and your boy too!

Can't tell by lookin, sharp ride and great memories for you and your boy too!
Thanks!
He loves it so much he went and got himself a ratty old 74 Dart Swinger we are whacking away on now.
He is going into New York Presbyterian next week for a pretty major surgery to take out benign tumor behind his right ear canal. Its scary close to his jugular and all kinds of nerves. He's going to be on the table for 4-5 hours! An army of the finest doctors on Gods green earth will be working on him.
Y'all say a prayer for my boy will ya....
B5C90ECE-4CDB-4EA4-89B3-A5A14CFF0A0E.jpeg

Last edited:
Hope all went well with the surgery....my 6 year old has been sick for months with ear, nose, and throat stuff. Goes to see the Surgeon soon. I can empathize with the anxiety with surgery...

Car looks great btw

He has an angiogram today to block off blood supply to the tumor today they blocked 90%
That will make the surgeons job go smoother tomorrow. Thanks for the good wishes. He is doing great!

Surgery went great today! Best of all, no nerve or arterial damage. He is coming home tomorrow. He’ll be busting his knuckles on that old Dart before you know it. Great job Aaron!
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
-
Back