Female body builders...

-
Y'all are a bunch of sissies..lol.

Strong Women need a man that can handle them.

Mix a little muscle with a nymphomaniacal condition and it will wear you out...

I like feminine girls too...just not opposed to a rough ride.

Some of them roid-runners definitely look like dudes. :angry7:

And now I must hi-jack this thread with two pics or I'll have to gouge my eyes out. This is my type of soft beautiful woman. Hope that nobody minds me posting them. lol

Wylde1.

Attachments

• gemma-atkinson.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 285
  • GEMMAATKINSON11.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 299
Nope they don't turn me on but in part cause I'm too much of a wimp for them, ha ha

Those gals need some 300 lb pro football player to handle them

I stick with the 110 lbs gals, lol

Those sheila's ( bodybuilder ones ) look waaaaayyy too blokey......no thanks.

This thread should be in the Automotive Technical Forums under Trans. LOL

Kenny

just to show that a woman can work out, be tough and strong, and still be incredibly smokin' hot:D

Let me see if I clearly understand you............

ginacarano2.jpg

gina_carano04.jpg

My eyes!!!! Theres a link I wish I hadn't opened! Wylde1, your taste in women is very good!!! My very favorite is the athletic girls like the volleyball player. Rather have a smallish chest if it comes with a killer a$$.

You do know they don't look like that all the time. They dehydrate before a show to look like that. In their off season they look good. I would have no trouble being with a woman BB and having her clean up my trash. lol Personality is what counts. A super model that's a total ***** would be better, I think not. Don't judge my 440 by the grease on the valve covers. lol

No fat chicks nor body builders for me i'll take the regular size ladies [sebee thats perfect] 110 lbs nice butt and small chest [more than a mouthfull it's waisted].

-
Back