Finally the 66 Dart is here!!

-
Congrats on reaching the 10's. My goal is a little lower. I am shooting for low 12's once my 360 is done.

Today I went to the track with Ed(66Dartman).It was windy as heck,but worked to my advantage.The car ran a best of 10.81@124mph 60 ft. 1.50/Now this time I,m calling it a season and will start to strip the car for paint.Was a great season!! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IleOJfhiUHU"]YouTube - Racing the 66 Dart Oct.30/10[/ame]

Very good, nice to see you get your best yet on the last day!! Who was running the camera??LOL Needs a little editing.

Holley **** you and 4spd should go to bead doh its almost 2 am here party on.I think its cool Scott that your dragging and keeping us up to date,your living a dream for most of us.

Holley **** you and 4spd should go to bead doh its almost 2 am here party on.I think its cool Scott that your dragging and keeping us up to date,your living a dream for most of us.
Kinda hard to go to bed when I,ve been working afternoons(5:30pm til 4:00am).I went to the track this morning and as soon as I got home,I passed out for 4 hrs.I,m awake MOM!LOL

I really enjoyed that video petty, what an awesome sight and I am diggin the big meats! Man does she hook up now. The car even looks as mean as it is! Lol! another corvette eater is born!

I have to jump in here and say X2 on Snakes post :cheers:

Have you been thinking on what color the 66 monster will be yet Scott ? or have I missed it some where in your thread :read2: Congratulations on a best run of the season :happy10:

I have to jump in here and say X2 on Snakes post :cheers:

Have you been thinking on what color the 66 monster will be yet Scott ? or have I missed it some where in your thread :read2: Congratulations on a best run of the season :happy10:
Gonna paint the same color MeMike,just with some shine!!8)Some DODGE stickers in white for rear 1/4,s.The only reason I,m painting it,is cause whereever the paint has chipped/scratched it,s starting to show signs of rust starting.The paint will seal it from the Canadian elements(weather)Ed(66Dartman)will be getting the chore of painting it.I,ll be trading parts and cash for his V8 conversion on his 66 Dart GT.He wants alittle more performace for his 66 Dart.:cheers::clock:

Hey Scott, I am going to rework this as your 66 and paint it blue. You need an action shot!

Attachments

• 64Dart 002.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 511
Good call on keeping it that color :thumbrig:

Hey Scott, I am going to rework this as your 66 and paint it blue. You need an action shot!
That would be cool Walter,I need a nice pic for my new trailer.The walls are bare.I,m gonna be hooking up with my 75 Duster racing buddy,for coffee.Maybe you could meet us also?This way I can pickup the pic and shoot you some dough for your excellent efforts.Thanks Walter.

Well the 66 Dart is back in my garage.I,m gonna start stripping it for paint this winter,also doing some frontend mods.I guess I,ll be adding to this thread again over the winter months.Looking forward to working on the car again!:cheers::clock:

Frontend mods = A painted "air brush" Nose and loose the front bumper =P~
Or are we talking tube front end work :thumrigh::drinkers:
I had Salmon and Asparagus spears with a couple frosted mugs I just had to ask :-D

-
Back