First sex in a car...

-
Did I mention that it was with a girl older than me in my dads plymouth land yacht. Ya Ya that's right I remember now, now lets all get this thread back in the fast lane.

Terry

A 1979 Olds with my friend and her girlfriend in the front seat. He didnt get lucky but I think he was watching in the rear view.

1969 Volkswagen Bug. In Stuttgart, Germany with a girl who was/is 2 inches taller than me. It was not too easy, but we made it happen- nothing like American grit and determination!

a message to adamR & all the administrators,

Great Job at keeping this site appropriate! :thumbup: (sarcastically)

Maybe send me a PM next time you suddenly become a concerned member. I dont behind a computer 24hrs a day. I do this for free in my spare time which isnt much when you have 2 children and 2 jobs.
Most of the guys were keeping the thread clean and if you dont like a thread, Dont post in it.

No "I'm" the loser with no friends. He has plenty:-D

Hey wait a minute, I though I was the loser with no friends. LOL

But at least I had a girl to tangle with in the car. (And still do)

Maybe somebody here isnt getting any and it is a sore subject? (Or maybe it isnt a sore subject because they arent getting any and that is the source of the problem?)

Either way, back to my imaginary friends!

And as far as go f**k yourself is concerned, if he did that in the car should he post about it?

One last thing. Threads like this are fun. I dont care who you are, you cant talk about cars 24 hours a day. Other things do happen in life. And, if they dont, you need to get a life.

mplsmyke. Does your girlfriend know? Eww, that was kind of bad. I thought my wifes Mom was hot, but now she's 65....and mustached.

mplsmyke. Does your girlfriend know? Eww, that was kind of bad. I thought my wifes Mom was hot, but now she's 65....and mustached.
Funny! Kinda a Summer of '62 thing/Harold and Maude.
P.S. Dated a greek chick with a hairy chest.

my '68 Newport with the lovely miss Tara. The back seats of c bodys are nice, but I wish it was a wagon. JR if you read this It didn't happen I have yet to do that...

-
Back