First sex in a car...

-
One of these, 67 Newport way back in HS. She was brown and I was kind of green,....oh to feel young love again.

newport.jpg

Hey wait a minute, I though I was the loser with no friends. LOL

But at least I had a girl to tangle with in the car. (And still do)

Maybe somebody here isnt getting any and it is a sore subject? (Or maybe it isnt a sore subject because they arent getting any and that is the source of the problem?)

Either way, back to my imaginary friends!

And as far as go f**k yourself is concerned, if he did that in the car should he post about it?

One last thing. Threads like this are fun. I dont care who you are, you cant talk about cars 24 hours a day. Other things do happen in life. And, if they dont, you need to get a life.

having a bad day?

433D2112-3394-438B-A4AA-764C74FDFFA1.gif

The back seat of my 98 cummins powered Ram id sunk my entire Army 6 months worth of checks into

First car 1960 Chevy Impala .. both 17 at the time, back seat room was great. Had a floor shift so she jumped into the back and I followed.:thumbsup:... I still run into her occasionally and share a knowing smile at 70. Today, I don't think I could get into the back seat of a two door car, much less get out. As a side note I went out with a girl a few time who had a Rambler of some type. The back of the front seats went down flat to the back seat like a bed. I liked the seats more than the girl. :)

1960_chevrolet_impala_1566426792d208495dDSC_4082-e1569008853145.jpg

Last edited:
In my 69 Dart convertible both times. First around 1988 in the back seat at a drive in (top up, for the car anyway…), second time (different lady) around 2000, top down, in an abandoned parking lot.

1948 Kaiser Special. The back seat was big enough to be a bed. Still have grade car,altough my son is currently restoring it.

Funny.
All my encounters were with girls that never got to see the finished car product......

67 coronet 4dr.
69 Dart
67 Barracuda.........several(encounters)

That's why my wife hates that last car which I still have...... and 10 years owned before marriage to her.
She hates it. Not me.

Lmfao

Michelle in my first car, a 69 Dart.
Vicki in my '76 Dart Sport.
Sandy in my '73 Camaro.
Corrina on the hood of the same Camaro.
Another Michelle in her '83 Toyota.
Karen in my '84 Chevy truck.

There was a camper topper in an old barn in the woods that the neighborhood kids used as a fort. There was a pickup under it but I couldn't tell ya what it was. We were just kids really but we had tried her 4 wheeler, snowmachine, and aunts Streamline before that!

1978 honda civic wagon with a factory sunroof.
i was 17 .she was 13.
lalalalalalalalalala oooooohhhhhhh

Dude, your joking right?????????

no joking,
im 40 now and laughing my *** off.
we could do that stuff in 1983 .

1978 honda civic wagon with a factory sunroof.
i was 17 .she was 16.
lalalalalalalalalala oooooohhhhhhh
i checked my yearbook .she was 16 i was 17.
sorry didnt mean to offend any one.

limelite70, you’re all over the place here my man. Tell us honestly, where do you stand on this?

no joking,
im 40 now and laughing my *** off.
we could do that stuff in 1983 .

Wait a minute, if my calculations are correct, she was 13 and you were 2! Man, you really hit the jackpot brother lol.

Seriously though go **** yourself. You showed your true colours, there is no weaselling out of it now.

1973, 1970 Dart. Still have the car and the girl and I have been married for 46 years...

69 BEE! The rest is no-ones business!

-
Back