first Spring Fling purchase of the day!!!

-
I walked out early with a pair of bare 340/360 "J" heads for $10 first thing.......

I did not even go and scored a performer intake for my Ramcharger.:tongue9:
Thank you for the gift Johnny Dart !!!
sounds like yall have a big fling going on over there on the west coast 8)
Congratulations on the finds :cheers:

Awesome deals on these parts below

67 rallye dash: a/c, woodgrain, 150mph speedo (works for all years), vacuum gauge, radio slightly cut...$100
67-69 front valence: slight dent..$40
68 lower dash pads black...$40
68-69 Barracuda couple rear window stainless, A-piller stainless $40
ballast resitor new... $5
New trunk weatherstrip... $15

Attachments

• SF11PartsSWallSm4.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 278
ha! steve, I also found some cherry lower dash pieces for a 68. black, asking 40... i offered 30, sold!!!

wonder if something new will pop up tomorrow!

not much going on in the swap today. everyone must have gone to pamona. is it just me, or did the show seem a little smaller this year? it didnt seem like as many people were there. i know that about 10 of my friends that usually go, wernt there this year due to money issues. maybe thats it. i didnt find anything for the valiant, but i never do. i did find some spare headlight rings for my d100 though.

We had 491 Mopars in the show field on Saturday. Largest show field ever! Even dating back to the one day shows of the late 90's.

Swap spots were slighly up this year too. Like around 10 spots.

We added TWO whole rows to the swap meet because last year was overflowing. Actually our swap meet spot count was UP from last year. Maybe swappers had less parts in those spots. But I sure saw a lot of parts selling.

So to compare the size of this years swap to last year, ADD TWO hole rows to what you saw yesterday!

I went and sold! Had a pretty good day and as always nice event. I sold a 340 manifold think it was a performer, wonder if that was the one johnny bought for you memike.

This year was My first time at the Springfling. I met several FABO members
all very nice people.
Found some great deals on parts. Deck lit trim for my 67 Barracuda 20 bucks in great shape door window cranks 10 bucks Hipo fan with clutch 10 bucks and a very nice horn ring and cap for 15 bucks.
Seen some beautiful mopars.
I had a great time cant wait till next year.

I went and sold! Had a pretty good day and as always nice event. I sold a 340 manifold think it was a performer, wonder if that was the one johnny bought for you memike.

Look familiar ?

Attachments

• car pics.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 208
This year was My first time at the Springfling. I met several FABO members
all very nice people.
Found some great deals on parts. Deck lit trim for my 67 Barracuda 20 bucks in great shape door window cranks 10 bucks Hipo fan with clutch 10 bucks and a very nice horn ring and cap for 15 bucks.
Seen some beautiful mopars.
I had a great time cant wait till next year.

Why wait one year?.....

Fall Fling XVI
Saturday October 15, 2011
350+ cars, 150+ swap, midways
www.cpwclub.com

Swap meet is about 75% the size of Saturday swap meet at Spring Fling. About same for car show.

Good to know thanks autoxcuda
I am still looking for a nice driver side fish for my 67 Barracuda

Found some good stuff, as usual at the Fling.

Got the date coded heater hoses, fuel filter with KV hoses and correct clamps for my 70 Dart. Bought a NOS coil from Robert Landy. Got a Performer intake for Memike. Got some engine bay stuff to tighten up the 65. Bought a 14"x6" big bolt Rallye wheel to complete a set I have. And last but not least got 10 old Mopar magazines. Something I do every year. Its really cool looking at the old articles.

Attachments

• car pics 001.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 175
  • car pics 006.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 167
-
Back