Fla. Jan. car shows/swap meets

-

wawvoid

Reaction score
Hi, I will be in Fla. 01/08 to 01/28. Any Mopar or any type car shows or swap meets. Thanks

Florida is a big state, where are you gonna be??

..we can always find some place for you to get in trouble!

If you are in centeral Fl, close to MickeyMouses rectum, I have some passes to Showgirls.Not necessarly Mopars but nice Babes.
Roscoe:cheers:

I will be in Bradenton most of the time. Not a problem to drive 2-3 hours to shows.

Try this site for stuff around Bradenton.....

http://www.collectorcarstv.com/Page_2.html

Also, there is a show on Friday and Saturday nights at Old Town in Kissimmee,Fl..about 5 miles south of Disney.

Take I-4 east to US 192 and go south about 3 miles.
It is on the right..look for a bungie jumping tower.

Mopars of Brevard Show and Swap Meet
Sat. Jan. 22, 2011
8:00 am till 4:00 pm
Wickham Park Pavillion at Brevard C C
3719 Wickham Rd.
Melbourne, Fl. 32935

Last year there were almost 300 show cars
125 Vendors
20+ cars in the car corral

Don Carlton's 'MOPAR MISSILE' will be on display. Owned by Ben Donhoff

Sat. Jan. 22, 2011
3719 Wickham Rd.
Melbourne, Fl. 32935

125 Vendors

Hmm, I off that weekend, but its about a 6 hr drive, but I also have relatives in the Tampa area I could visit......decisions,decisions>>

I will DEFINITELY be at the Mopars of Brevard Show! Thanks for posting that. I had been wanting to go for years before I moved away - now I will make a point to get there!

I go every year. If you display your car it is a small fee but it is free to the general public. Family friendly. Nice group of people always. Vendors have interesting things too. Fun time.

I'm planning on being there too. A-body parts are getting to be a little more plentiful over the last couple of years too. Last year there someone was selling a complete a-body disc setup for $300 and I mean complete, the only thing that was missing was the k-frame :)
AAR fiberglass has a pretty big spot there.

Gary, Are you going to get a sellers spot?

I go to Old Town in Kissimee every Saturday in February and March. Great show and get to cruise the streets after the show. I hear they changed Fridays to 1964 - 1979 cars only. Saturdays are 1974 & earlier. Great place to go, Saturday is the best night.

Don't forget the Mecum Auction in Kissime at the end of the month. Check out the Manasota Mopar Club web site. Google Manasota Mopar Club.

Sat. Jan. 22, 2011
3719 Wickham Rd.
Melbourne, Fl. 32935

125 Vendors

YUP, I'll be there again,hopefully with both my Dart and truck !!

-
Back