Flo from Progressive ins. who thinks?

-
I gotta tell you about the time I show up at a customers house to service her car and she meets me in the driveway in a see through sheer black body stocking.
In a culdesac, neighbors in their yards, broad daylight.

I was like WTH is this?

She jumps in the car and says 'let's go for a test drive so I can show you what it's doing."

Talk about awkward moment, and yes she's a 90# hottie but still kinda freaky, but she said she was just working out and did not have time to explain...okay cool.
No, I married so I did not say anything perverted, stupid or dumb, I just sat there and was like, Uhhhh,..... okay, down boy, don't even think of coming out to say hi. LOL..

Dam i didnt think this posting was gonna get so many wide range of comments, BTW i like the Y E S " Theres no discount for agreeing with me " commercial. the original Flo " Kiss my gritts " from Alice i liked that show i wonder if there will be a movie remake of Alice? or Wonder Woman who was played by Linda Carter, shes still hott too

I gotta tell you about the time I show up at a customers house to service her car and she meets me in the driveway in a see through sheer black body stocking.
In a culdesac, neighbors in their yards, broad daylight.

I was like WTH is this?

She jumps in the car and says 'let's go for a test drive so I can show you what it's doing."

Talk about awkward moment, and yes she's a 90# hottie but still kinda freaky, but she said she was just working out and did not have time to explain...okay cool.
No, I married so I did not say anything perverted, stupid or dumb, I just sat there and was like, Uhhhh,..... okay, down boy, don't even think of coming out to say hi. LOL..

That's is absolutely hilarious!

I'd get her ##!@@###** then I **&%#@$$$ ^%$#@##$#@@ @#$%^&*&(*#$@@ $#@%^ *&^%$#@ she would be smiling alright:profilel:

OK. Flo pushed a tree stump onto the road and it quashed a gecko.It was road kill.

And neither Progressive or Geico covered his injuries since it was an intentional act. :-D

Now ya'll kick gaggin over boofy-haired bug eyes and get to work on your cars. << duckin >>

Well Spaz, as I was telling Rumblefish360 last night, it was 96 in the shop yesterday and 121 after I fired up the smallllllll oven. I know exactly what ya mean sweetheart. :-D I see both of our butts are in front of air conditioned computers right now. LOL

Okay sorry for the commercial interruption. Back to the Flo Fest.

She's great lookin' now!

flo.jpg

For a moment I didn't notice the bag, thought she was still looking good!!! Remember guys : You don't look at the mantel piece when your poken the fire.

Here, some classic guy stuff to get you mind off of flo.. LOL.

One of my favorite rounds of boxing ever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHqEUX2Vw6k"]YouTube- Marvin Hagler vs. Tommy Hearns - The War - Part 1[/ame]

-
Back