Forum Software Upgraded

-
Where are recent conversations? I had one with tracking for a part. Conversations says I have no recent conversations.
If it hasn't been replied to by the other person, that is what you will see.

Click on the envelope>then click on"Show All", and it should be there.

Looks like a simple website adjustment of the overall "Font Size" from #3 to #4 is needed to bring things back up to proper size.

It's all too small now, the old layout had the correct size font for viewing on smartphones, latops, and the desktop computers.

Thank You

1600708531114-61rl2jtrszl._ac_sl1500_.jpg

I'm having a problem on threads with multiple pages, telling which page is active. The active page number block has a certain contrast but on both my phone and computer the difference is very slight and difficult to tell if I'm on the latest page. A bit more color or contrast would be helpful if possible.

How's that?

Will the Recents button be coming back? I always used and appreciated the difference between Recents and New.

Did the Title font get smaller when viewing on my Samsung phone? Or did my eyes further degrade over night? Not sure here....

BTW Joey - I noticed LOTS of improvements/fixes during the day. You've clearly been hard at work and I know ALL on here appreciate it! Keep it up!!

Are others seeing that the font on their phones is much smaller? I went into Preferences but don't see a way to increase font size.
I have a Galaxy S22......using my thumb and first finger I can increase the font size - or actually magnify the page at will when browsing.

Imo The new lay out is very foreign and not user friendly. This version takes some effort to figure out where the posts are. forums, tiny font. It almost seems like a step into 1997 internet.
Give it a week or two, and you'll realise how good it is, and how necessary it was to upgrade.

As you can probably tell, we upgraded the forum software today.

Overally, the site works the same as before, but there are some slight changes. If you have any questions please ask them here. If you see anything wrong, not working or missing, please post about it here.

Thanks for your patience guys!
Hey Joey, I appear to be getting ads, vs no ads. Thanks!

@Joeychgo , can you have a look at the "New" vs "Recent" buttons.

When I click on Recent, the screen on top show an underlined "New Posts" and both show the same 6 posts.

It may not be working correctly.

-
Back