Forum Software Upgraded

-
What the..is a "reaction score"..?
Is that all the likes, agrees and thanks all wrapped into one or something?
yes...it is a combined total. You will also notice now that every single 'reaction' is listed in your Alerts.....not just a summary of them as before.

...unless of course you have chosen to not receive alerts.

I hope your not finished with the upgrade yet.
You need to put a page number icon on the top of the thread page so you don't have to scroll down to the bottom to go to the last page of the thread when it opens on the 1st post.

I hope your not finished with the upgrade yet.
You need to put a page number icon on the top of the thread page so you don't have to scroll down to the bottom to go to the last page of the thread when it opens on the 1st post.

Im looking into that, but the quick fix is turn your phone sidweways

Maybe I'm getting senile, but where did the events calendar (shows, swap meets, etc.) go?

I use Android on my phone.
When I go to watched threads and click on one of the links the first time it goes to the end of it where the new post is.
But when I go back to watch links it's still shows that link and if I click on it it takes me to the number one post of the thread.

As you can probably tell, we upgraded the forum software today.

Overally, the site works the same as before, but there are some slight changes. If you have any questions please ask them here. If you see anything wrong, not working or missing, please post about it here.

Thanks for your patience guys!
The search functions leave a lot to be desired. Being able to narrow searches to a particular forum was a great feature, for one.

The search functions leave a lot to be desired. Being able to narrow searches to a particular forum was a great feature, for one.
You still can, when you click "search", click on "everywhere" and you'll get a drop down menu that lets you choose between everywhere, threads, this forum, or this thread. Click on the one you want.

Is there a way you can adjust the contrast on the alerts in the dropdown so it's easier to differentiate the new alerts from the old ones?

Just want to say I appreciate Joey keeping the site going and all his efforts to make it better...that said... the new layout ..not my favorite... it has great features, I guess ... but it's slow n takes forever to load for whatever reason and is not as navigation simple as the other.
The text doesn't keep up with my fingers next thing you know all the words are connected or 20 times in a row back to back.
I'm sure there's a reason or an instruction to to get around some of the recent obstacles / issues but the fact that all these issues came out of just changing the layout sucks.
Pretty much if I don't post by talk to text it takes three times and then I just delete the whole thing and close the site

Only 68 members online ...that speaks for itself.
You also can't see who's "online" in the list anymore.
When you have a good thing, you don't change it. Facts.

Only 68 members online ...that speaks for itself.
You also can't see who's "online" in the list anymore.
When you have a good thing, you don't change it. Facts.
Hit the Forums button, then scroll down to the very bottom. It gives you a list of everyone online.

Also, it's 10 pm cst. Most people are headed to bed. Fact

Hit the Forums button, then scroll down to the very bottom. It gives you a list of everyone online.

Also, it's 10 pm cst. Most people are headed to bed. Fact
The world is a bigger than eastern u.s coast . Fact. I really get a kick out of how everyone shoots each other down instantly.haha Good for you ,friend. Sleep tight.

-
Back