Found a new "FISHING" hole

-

65BCODA

Reaction score
A productive trip to Arkansa this weekend to see the in-laws.
Found a few parts, gotta go back with more "bait", ran out of cash too quick.
And yes the '66 has 4X4 running gear.

J YARD 008 (Small).jpg

J YARD 009 (Small).jpg

J YARD 013 (Small).jpg

J YARD 014 (Small).jpg

J YARD 016 (Small).jpg

J YARD 017 (Small).jpg

J YARD 026 (Small).jpg

J YARD 027 (Small).jpg

J YARD 028 (Small).jpg

J YARD 020 (Small).jpg

Complete front clip fenders, valence, grill inserts,bumper and hood for a 67?
BTW you folks in AR sure do have a bumper crop of ticks & chiggers this year!

J YARD 010 (Small).jpg

J YARD 011 (Small).jpg

J YARD 012 (Small).jpg

J YARD 018 (Small).jpg

J YARD 019 (Small).jpg

J YARD 021 (Small).jpg

J YARD 031 (Small).jpg

J YARD 025 (Small).jpg

J YARD 024 (Small).jpg

Let me know when you go back, I would like some of those parts. You and I aren't that far from each other.

let me know as well as i would be real interested in the 66 dart fenders

Great find. I bet it was under my nose here in Arkansas.

memike, I probably could have thrown a tick and hit your house.LOL

memike, I probably could have thrown a tick and hit your house.LOL
I bet there was Tick's everywhere :-D
If you need any support on extraction let me know. :glasses2:

Smallblock, maybe the next time I'm up that way some Budweiser waterboarding will get the coordinates out of me.LOL

Memike, the tick's or the cars???LOL

I'd truly be interested in that car in the front shot of the grill. Looks to be maybe a 64 or 65 dodge coronet. Call me when your coming. We waterboard with MGD around here. LOL !! You haul all those ticks and chiggers you want back to Florida with ya whenever you want.
Small Block

What did you do fly over this bone yard, North of Bono hehe :-D
or was it in paraguold arkansas? :toothy10:

I just happened to stop for a "cold drink" at an establishment and asked the fella sitting next to me about the local "old iron" and he asked me if I wanted to take a look in his backyard. So I called the in-laws and let them know I was going to be a little late, was either gonna find some treasure or get mugged, I'd call and let them know either way.LOL

a "cold drink" at an establishment :-D Was that a Budweiser :read2:??

I'd truly be interested in that car in the front shot of the grill. Looks to be maybe a 64 or 65 dodge coronet. Call me when your coming. We waterboard with MGD around here. LOL !! You haul all those ticks and chiggers you want back to Florida with ya whenever you want.
Small Block

i was thinking polara

Cool find. I'd be interested in the lower door panel trim. Give us a heads up when you head back.

Roger called and i'm going to help him out on procuring what he needs. He gave me the location and as like always when people tell me about a Mopar in my area, they start in and before they are done i tell em i'v been there and start discribing the car to em. I've been to this place but i cannot reveal this information as i've given my work and that's worth alot. I'll check it out futher for mine and Rogers benefit. I'll do some picks to further get your juices flowing. Daredevil, your right, Roger thought it was a Polara.
Small Block

Aloha! 65Bcoda and Small Block!

In the background of the Polara is a white D100...let me know if you can get the Antenna "if its looks good enough to salvage" and if it has any side view mirrors (Three hole type base is triangular) mounted on the doors. Even the rear bumper if it is the smaller type. Not the big wrap around one.

Mahalo guys!

-
Back