Found Another One

-

oneway71

Reaction score
Just picked up another Duster.

'73 /6 3 speed on the floor. 39k miles. Not perfect but nice.

Attachments

• 1818Comp.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 310
  • 1819Comp.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 1821Comp.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 295
  • 1822Comp.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 305
She's a dandy! Love that gator grain! toolman

Thanks for the comments.

The car has been in Michigan for about 10 years; originally a TN car, I am the third owner. The gentleman I got it from bought it with 14k on the odometer.

I cant wait for the snow to melt so I can drive it!

I am trying to find info on the top but haven't found any yet.
The PO said it is genuine fake eel skin.

Do you have any places I can do any research on it?

I am trying to find info on the top but haven't found any yet.
The PO said it is genuine fake eel skin.

Do you have any places I can do any research on it?

To my untrained eye it does look a little different from the Gator Grain....hard to tell from a photo though. Someone here will know:clock:

I was wondering when someone would catch the spinners! lol

They are something the PO did to the original center caps. I have not pulled them off yet to see what they really are or how they were done.

Thanks for all the comments. I am going to keep this car the way it is and enjoy it. I also need to finish the others.

I was wondering when someone would catch the spinners! lol

They are something the PO did to the original center caps. I have not pulled them off yet to see what they really are or how they were done.

Thanks for all the comments. I am going to keep this car the way it is and enjoy it. I also need to finish the others.

thats a beautiful car, are you planning on keeping it orginal? I can't bear to watch some threads that they take a low milage beautiful car and make a drag car out of it. sure they look alright, but its just not my thing

-
Back