Garage Squad on Motor Trend TV

-
I like Courtney better than AJ on overhaulin.
AJ seems like a box of rocks when she narrates a scene in the show

I can't have a good looking woman around when I'm trying to work.
Biology takes it's course and I spend too much time trying to avoid a boner as I would doing the work.
Good looking women in construction are as rare as a cool Prius. They might exist but I have yet to see one.

1 uhhh.jpg

I can't have a good looking woman around when I'm trying to work.
Biology takes it's course and I spend too much time trying to avoid a boner as I would doing the work.
Good looking women in construction are as rare as a cool Prius. They might exist but I have yet to see one.

View attachment 1715811082
As long as it's Steve Harvey, and not his wife. She's a looker.

Yeah but I dunno if it makes sense that they let "better" go their own way and then settled for that... I don't much care for the other one on Bogi's regular show, the one that's tattooed from head to toe. I don't care for her attitude.

The timing of this (around Halloween) is telling. Isn’t Bogi a member of the Mann family? :)

They can't all be 10's buddy...
I know... but for me it's the total package. Personality, smile, looks, smarts... all played a part when I was young.

Now I just cruise the assisted living centers with a mirror to see who's still breathing... (IT's a JOKE!!!)

Watched the new episode on MTOD this morning, the resurrection of a '71 Roadrunner.

They made a big point of the car wearing a '72 rear bumper but didn't say anything about the '72 front bumper and fenders, nor the '73/4-style seat covers inside. Of course the Satellite hood wasn't mentioned either and no one lost their minds over the black-painted engine and trunk compartments? What kind of Mopar guy is Joe anyway? My head would have been exploding. :D

Watched the new episode on MTOD this morning, the resurrection of a '71 Roadrunner.

They made a big point of the car wearing a '72 rear bumper but didn't say anything about the '72 front bumper and fenders, nor the '73/4-style seat covers inside. Of course the Satellite hood wasn't mentioned either and no one lost their minds over the black-painted engine and trunk compartments? What kind of Mopar guy is Joe anyway? My head would have been exploding. :D

Watch it too......but Good God,,,,they only go a week to fix it....Had to completely rewire the car....

i just watched an older one...was pretty impressed they put dog dishes on a superbee
(but yeah they didnt mention the black engine bay on that car either)

Haven't seen those 2 but have seen quite a few Mopar builds where they did paint the engine compartment back to body color.

Maybe if someone was checking her oil on a regular basis, things would have been different.
(That is slang for intercourse)

1 laugh 5.gif

just watched an episode where they put a posi in a 71 dart
pretty disappointing coming from a guy who "claims" to be a mopar guy

-
Back