Gas prices down

-
$7.50 for 110 leaded

Damn , that's good ! It's $8.00+ for 100 octane unleaded here in the Golden (showers) State !

Is that 110 rating the "AKI" ( Anti-Knock Index , also known as "R+M/2") number , or is that the MON ( Motor Octane Number , which is 5 points higher) ?

3.03 here in northeast Arkansas, I did see a few places rtill pushing it for 3.18.

Oil went down big again today....do I hear lows of $2.50 a gallon soon to be ? Its road trip time if it keeps going down after July 4th...who knows, come mid August maybe I take my ride to the Moparfest, that be cool if the price is low enough....got drive mellow thou in Canada, ugh those freeways seem worst then some of our secondary roads. How can major roads be built so cheap ? They didn't even mow the grass once this year in the center and sides of the 402-401 freeways when I was there last week or so, weeds tall as suvs everywhere...I-75 here in Michigan look and felt so much safer-better, lawn freshly mowed, pavement flat and built for speed, nice wide shoulders on both sides of the interstate

2.99 here also, Treva just called and told me..

$3.12 Regular
$3.30 Midgrade
$3.53 Premium

Gas Prices are still to high in Western North Carolina in my opinion though...

Just filled up in oceanside CA 3.95 for 91 octane. but way better then the 4.50 it was

dont worry then will go back up in a month or two

down to the lowqest i have seen in the back roads of galax va, it was 2.879
but right down the street from me it is 2.919

$3.47, yesterday $3.49 then the day before $3.57 and before that $3.59 something is screwy:-k

$3.47, yesterday $3.49 then the day before $3.57 and before that $3.59 something is screwy:-k

Think about this. Election year for the president. Look at the chart for the last eight years. Do you see a pattern there? 2004 and 2008 was election years and so is 2012.

ch.gaschart

Rhetorical comment, I know that's what it's all about. Obama thinks he can make us forget about the new "tax" by helping gas prices down, sadly many will fall for this cheap trick.

All of California's bullsh1t taxes , "fees" (another word for "tax") and useless "seasonal blends" add at least $1.30/gallon to the price ; Diesel ? The sludge that's scraped-off the bottom of the barrel ? That should be no more than $1.00/gallon !! But , then again , all of the horsesh1t taxes and fees (passenger cars and light duty trucks pay the same "road tax" fee as heavy duty trucks and tractor/trailers) add a buttload to the price .

Too bad that the fuel stations can't sell non-oxygenated , ethonol-free , 95-100 octane gas , for use in smog check exempt vehicles only . Hell , even if it's only 91-93 octane , so long as it's not that damned E90 garbage !! At least it'd be cheaper , our cars would run better , and our cars wouldn't be victims of the corrosive ("hygroscopic") properties of E90 !!

All of California's bullsh1t taxes , "fees" (another word for "tax") and useless "seasonal blends" add at least $1.30/gallon to the price ; Diesel ? The sludge that's scraped-off the bottom of the barrel ? That should be no more than $1.00/gallon !! But , then again , all of the horsesh1t taxes and fees (passenger cars and light duty trucks pay the same "road tax" fee as heavy duty trucks and tractor/trailers) add a buttload to the price .

Too bad that the fuel stations can't sell non-oxygenated , ethonol-free , 95-100 octane gas , for use in smog check exempt vehicles only . Hell , even if it's only 91-93 octane , so long as it's not that damned E90 garbage !! At least it'd be cheaper , our cars would run better , and our cars wouldn't be victims of the corrosive ("hygroscopic") properties of E90 !!

You mean E10 right? (90% gasoline 10% corn ethanol)

$2.99 here today in Fort Worth, Texas, $2.89 with Kroger discount AND........$2.49 with the doing some really smart shopping at Krogers discount.

Here in northern Sweden we had usd 8,52 a gallon in March and now it dropped to usd 7,78 a gallon. That's great for the crusing season!

Obama doesn't care about high fuel prices, he believes we should be driving 55 mpg cars

But that other guy would like to see the end of min wage and who knows what else.

Freaken oil went up 10% last Friday, fuel prices might have hit bottom

-
Back