gaz price

-
90.3 per litre today... I remember 35 cents an imperial gallon ( thats about 5 quarts us) took $12.00 to fill up the ol mans Caddy... my I'm getting old.. ha ha

There is a mom and pop store locally that made the news today for going up against Super America (large chain store here). They sold gas today at $1.85/gallon. They went thru 5000 gallons of gas today and hope to sell more than that tomorrow.

$1.87 south east Wisconsin on Lake Michigan near Illinois border. In a way the low gas price is not a good thing. From an oil glut cause business is slowing down is what I'm afraid of.

just saw it dip bellow 2.00 here in MI today
of course, premium is still 2.50

It's $1.67 a gallon here for 87 octane.
I'm sure some of the taxes our Canadian friends have to pay for fuel go to help fund their health care system.

hi everybody,how much you pay for the gaz gallon these day,here in quebec i pay $1.03 for one litre,at $40,a barrel the goverment stole us with their taxes

Was that before or after they stole your guns?

Local SUNOCO place is $2.29 for 87, but $.05 cents per gallon off on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Guess what days I fill up?

1.98 a gallon here for 87 junk.

4.00 a gallon at the pump for 100, but you have to pump it in 5 gallon can at the station.
Limited availability only in race season.

3.25 a gallon for av gas at the local airport, which I work at, in 5 gallon can only, unless you have a aircraft. I really don't care for av gas.

It's 94.9 cents a litre in Windsor, ON and right across the river in Detroit it's 1.53US a gallon.

Canadian Taxes are too high on fuel.

Riddler

I'm sure some of the taxes our Canadian friends have to pay for fuel go to help fund their health care system.

Wrong....

Canadians pay for their Healthcare,, my wife and I pay $132 mo.. my son pays $67 mo.

I've paid it ,, and deducted it from employees cheques for as long as I can remember..

Wrong....

Canadians pay for their Healthcare,, my wife and I pay $132 mo.. my son pays $67 mo.

I've paid it ,, and deducted it from employees cheques for as long as I can remember..

Ha! Thats funny. Where do you think the other $1500 a month comes from to subsidize the $132 that you pay?

Hi,$.98cents a litre here at quebec city, wow, what a bargain,, lol

-
Back