Get em while they last!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought. Can you make round stickers with mopar emblems that would fit in the spot on center caps? Do they sell a chrome looking vinyl? If not I could really dig some black ones with orange emblems for this.

Attachments

• Picture 357.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 95
Come on everyone, anyone else want in on one of the deals?

I still have a bunch left and am trying to work up some extra holiday funds for the fam so all sales are appreciated!

PM me if your interested, thanks!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!!!

50% off of the Value pack so instead of $20.00 plus shipping it will be $10.00 plus shipping.

DON'T MISS OUT ON THE GREAT DEAL!!!!!

The deal starts on black friday (midnight the 26th) and ends midnight the 27th. (24 hours to get in on the deal).

shipping costs will stay the same ($2.00 in the states per value pack and $4.00 to Canada , contact me if you live in another country).

Please contact me by PM if you are interested, if it takes a bit for me to reply to your PM I apologize ( busy weekend ).....but aslong as you are serious about placing an order and you PM me within the 24 hour span of the sale and lets say for example I don't get a chance to PM you back until after the sale is over.......you will still get the discounted price, but I should get back to all PM's not long after they are sent.

Thanks in advance everyone!

as soon as I get some spare loot I will get a set those look awsome ;)

Working on a new custom made sticker design that I think everyone will like....Ill be posting up a new thread sometime tonight probably with pictures so keep your eyes peeled

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back