Getting Out of Mopars

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I usually use the Driver side door..........

NICE :cheers::cheers:

of course when Australians get out of mopars they use the passenger door ....kinda cooky, but then what do you expect from people who have toilets that flush backwards too. :jocolor:

??What, it's not welded shut??

3728328922_4464d73da5.jpg

a welded door is only nice when Johnny Knoxville is on the other side of it .......I can watch that movie a thousand more times because he is sooooooooo Hottttttt.

Attachments

• Johnny-Knoxville-The-Dukes-of-Hazzard-johnny-knoxville-7643847-1280-1024.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 487
And here I am thinking that I don't have enough money to scoop up your parts!

Bad Tony bad!

Lmao!

Sorry, sick humor here and I know it was just posted in the general section but, I don't think this person GOT OUT of their MOPAR without help!

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/67-68-69-70-71-72-73-74-75-76-DODGE-DART-R-FRT-WINDOW-REGULATOR-5815245-/331281703952?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A1967%7CMake%3APlymouth%7CModel%3AValiant&hash=item4d21eda410&vxp=mtr#ht_2767wt_2406"]67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 Dodge Dart R FRT Window Regulator 5815245 | eBay[/ame]

NICE :cheers::cheers:

of course when Australians get out of mopars they use the passenger door ....kinda cooky, but then what do you expect from people who have toilets that flush backwards too. :jocolor:

No, they still get out the drivers door. The right door IS the drivers door..:D

I decided not to get out of Mopars.
With my back problems and bad knee, i choose to stay in them.

a welded door is only nice when Johnny Knoxville is on the other side of it .......I can watch that movie a thousand more times because he is sooooooooo Hottttttt.

If you think he's hot...

Should see me all covered in grease working on my Barracuda. :twisted:

I sweat like I'm melting! :glasses7:

I hate Mopar... big pain... I've done a lot of welding and drilling.. for a running rust free car.. everything is a fiddle @&$% nightmare.... then I get to drive it for 5 minutes after years of skun knuckles back pain... even after the 5 minute cruze it will be pukeing antifreeze from a new junk thermostat... all is forgiven when the temp comes down... you forget the screwdriver in your back pocket you used on you're clamps until its tore youre seats out... but at a hundred wouldn't matter if you were on bare springs...

-
Back