getting screw on a part from fabo no-no

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this miss represented part have a thread we can look at ?
If not, post up some pictures and a thread when this happened ....
I would be more then just P.O. if I am reading this right..

Wow. I'm sure your using a smart phone to post. Please make it easier for us to read.

From your side of story it sounds like the seller was wrong for sending you some junk and he should pay return shipping... I'm impressed he gave you a refund.

Sounds like someone was broke and held his money hostage till he made money to pay him back for the part............ I hope he gets his shipping back, If they are as bad as they sound and the seller knows it he would say keep the heads and don't spend money sending them back.... Do what is right or don't sell here at all, If I am buying I would have to see pictures and prof they had them to begin with ...

no refund yet just told me to piss off I guess he doesn't wan to rbut any of this

OH MIKEY COME OUT AND TELL YOUR SIDE OF THE STORYSO WE HAVE BOTH SIDES FOR THE FABO JURY// WE ARE SETTING PRESIDENSE HERE... I COULD BE WRONG ????

A wise man told me long ago. "There is always three side to a story one side, the other side, and the truth somewhere in the middle"

no refund yet just told me to piss off I guess he doesn't wan to rbut any of this

OH MIKEY COME OUT AND TELL YOUR SIDE OF THE STORYSO WE HAVE BOTH SIDES FOR THE FABO JURY// WE ARE SETTING PRESIDENSE HERE... I COULD BE WRONG ????

Sounds like you have now really been screwed.

Did you pay with PayPal and send it as a purchase. If so file a claim to get a refund on your original money. Surely with your tracking number where you sent them back PayPal would side with you.

I really would like to hear the other side of this. if they are just watching and refuse to respond then what are people supposed to believe ??

look it these pockets if can enlarge and see how far down the valves were sucked and how beat up,and out of round they were ,are //I can only do 3 here said file to big . if you need more ask JURY .
I have pics of the guides they were for a rebuild ,so those would have been taken out, but you could see where it broke them.

Attachments

• 2.02 heads 083.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 2.02 heads 082.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 302
  • 2.02 heads 081.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 283
Seems like a few detailed pics from the seller,before the sale, could have solved this.

40 yo cores might need new seats and guides. If you can use them and have a VJ put on them great, sometimes that may not be the case.

Get whatever machine work needs to be done to get them up to snuff and go.

Put a 2.05 valve in them, problem solved on intake. No hard seats on exh side... problem solved there!

I just wouldn't expect another member on this forum to screw me, but in general I'm too trusting.

Damn ,so much for fresh machined heads. That blows,dude.....

40 yo cores might need new seats and guides. If you can use them and have a VJ put on them great, sometimes that may not be the case.

Get whatever machine work needs to be done to get them up to snuff and go.

Put a 2.05 valve in them, problem solved on intake. No hard seats on exh side... problem solved there!

He has already sent them back at a cost of $109.00 so that isn't an option now.

Okla,talked on the phone with him. He's trying to give the guy all chances possible,to do right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back