getting screw on a part from fabo no-no

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should get your money and shipping back. I doubt you will, but in a just world you would. Please, please, please, next time use spell check and a little punctuation. My eyes hurt trying to read the thread.

well I am glad that some of you got to see what happened to me and got to see both sides of the story, before fabo delited it .I find in todays world most people don't care if you get **** on as long as its not them .i was sorry you did not get to read his side , about as sorry as I am that I cant type ,I do want to thank the people with there heads outa there asses that do care what a 100% garontee means, and still will come to buy and sell parts to people that care. As for me , I am embarrassed in front of my mopar club I belong to ,that I have been pushing them to come and join what I thought was the gr8test mopar club on the internet, and the honesty we had here trying to keep mopar on the map. when I bragg we are not only state wide , but ,nation wide ,and now world wide , I got a kik in the pants were just another e bay site with a different name, fabo gave it self a bad rapp there when I our our club members the burke dirt mopar car club and tri county cars and music. and people ask what does that fabo sticker mean , it had a bigger feeling to me last week than it does today. we still will always need parts for our cars, it just weekend a trust I had , never being screwed in here and wanted to warn people about a( 3 card monty ) sale I got involved with . I still will 100% garontee my parts to you AND PAY RETURN SHIPPING IF YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR AGREEMENT OF THE SALE but it was a sad day when the person who sold me junk parts sat right under your noses and watched me bash him couldn't come out and try to defend himself ,or make right with me and when I post his garontee , fabo delites it , I guess we fall to the wayside LIKE IT HAPPEND IN NASCAR and all mopar owners cant reach out to help each other stay on the road then to bad for us. we did it to ourselves. to my friends in fabo I would still like to help you with leads , buying or selling your parts ,, but if I do refer some 1 to your parts please trat them how you would like to be treated , only sell what you would buy if you were in there shoes and if it is damaged please tell them they may still want it , there are a lot of great fabricators in here , it might just work for now until they find a better 1 but at least tell them that. just a dream we could all get along ,but you will never have 100%
peace and trust any wheres on this earth .im sorry the rest of you did not get to read the other side . so the final verdict was LIVE AND LET DIE
another 1 swept under the rug thanks to my fabo friends that tried to help expose this you all know who you are 100% if you ever need a hand just ask I"ll try my best to help ,search or find the part you need or the hand you need, sorry if you cannot read I am getting better ,thanks for your help.

well I am glad that some of you got to see what happened to me and got to see both sides of the story, before fabo deleted it .I find in today's world most people don't care if you get **** on as long as its not them .i was sorry you did not get to read his side , about as sorry as I am that I cant type ,I do want to thank the people with there heads outta there asses that do care what a 100% guarantee means, and still will come to buy and sell parts to people that care. As for me , I am embarrassed in front of my mopar club I belong to ,that I have been pushing them to come and join what I thought was the gr8test mopar club on the internet, and the honesty we had here trying to keep mopar on the map. when I brag we are not only state wide , but ,nation wide ,and now world wide , I got a kick in the pants were just another e bay site with a different name, fabo gave it self a bad rap there when I our our club members the burke dirt mopar car club and tri county cars and music. and people ask what does that fabo sticker mean , it had a bigger feeling to me last week than it does today. we still will always need parts for our cars, it just weekend a trust I had , never being screwed in here and wanted to warn people about a( 3 card Monty ) sale I got involved with . I still will 100% guarantee my parts to you AND PAY RETURN SHIPPING IF YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR AGREEMENT OF THE SALE but it was a sad day when the person who sold me junk parts sat right under your noses and watched me bash him couldn't come out and try to defend himself ,or make right with me and when I post his guarantee , fabo deletes it , I guess we fall to the wayside LIKE IT HAPPENED IN NASCAR and all mopar owners cant reach out to help each other stay on the road then to bad for us. we did it to ourselves. to my friends in fabo I would still like to help you with leads , buying or selling your parts ,, but if I do refer some 1 to your parts please treat them how you would like to be treated , only sell what you would buy if you were in there shoes and if it is damaged please tell them they may still want it , there are a lot of great fabricators in here , it might just work for now until they find a better 1 but at least tell them that. just a dream we could all get along ,but you will never have 100%
peace and trust any wheres on this earth. I'm sorry the rest of you did not get to read the other side . so the final verdict was LIVE AND LET DIE
another 1 swept under the rug thanks to my fabo friends that tried to help expose this you all know who you are 100% if you ever need a hand just ask I"ll try my best to help ,search or find the part you need or the hand you need, sorry if you cannot read I am getting better ,thanks for your help.

I don't believe anything got deleted it was merged with your other thread! This thread! 25,000 members you will have different opinions. FABO offers free classifieds some choose to use them others not. In fact the feedback system doesn't get used and should to prevent things like this! Now your pissed at FABO because everyone didn't see it your way! As said there are 2 sides to each story we heard one! Buying parts on the internet is a gamble. Ive lost and I'm sure others have too.. Takes a bad one to educate yourself. But to roar your head at the site because not everyone saw it your way, so now your taking your ball and going home! I wouldn't exactly call that fair would you! Now your gonna tell your local buddies how mucked up this site is and how were a bunch of inconsiderate's that dont care that you got screwed!

Well it kind of like missing Cassius Clay and not Muhammad Ali ....
I think DFX 340 Duster and 73hcode meant that they missed STROKERSCAMP...HE would have said"You #$#%^ a%%^& m&*() can
5782 56 @^*...
Now if they wanted the new Rob they would have call Rusty Rat Rod...Rusty Rat...Rusty Rat... Rod....Rod.....RRR RRR RRR RRR RRR R
Just my .02
:blob::blob::blob::blob::blob:

LOL Can I Get an Amen For Brother TXDart!

I find in todays world most people don't care if you get **** on as long as its not them.

I didn't see not one person say they didn't care. Not one. Just because some of us don't share your personal vendetta, doesn't mean we don't care.

I appreciate when people get outed like this. At least I know who to avoid. I happen to think you took it too far. It's not enough of my business to be gettin updates from you via PM. You wanted to hurt the guy. He did that to himself. At this point, I wouldn't sell you anything, or buy anything from you.

You have buyer protection through Paypal. Yet you chose to make it very public and very one sided. I don't like that. Posting PMs is against the rules and distasteful. I for one don't give a damn about all the drama. I'm glad it's over. Just don't PM me anymore whinin about how you got screwed over because I don't wanna hear it. We all assume risks everyday. We assume a broken neck when we get out of bed. You do business with a total stranger on the internet, get your eyes screwed out and whine about it in a forum. When it boils down to it, it's your responsibility to take care of it, not ours. It even says around here somewhere that FABO has no responsibility for deals gone bad...or something to the effect.

I'm sorry it happened. I really am. But makin yourself out a drama queen over it gets zero compassion from me.

I didn't see not one person say they didn't care. Not one. Just because some of us don't share your personal vendetta, doesn't mean we don't care.

I appreciate when people get outed like this. At least I know who to avoid. I happen to think you took it too far. It's not enough of my business to be gettin updates from you via PM. You wanted to hurt the guy. He did that to himself. At this point, I wouldn't sell you anything, or buy anything from you.

You have buyer protection through Paypal. Yet you chose to make it very public and very one sided. I don't like that. Posting PMs is against the rules and distasteful. I for one don't give a damn about all the drama. I'm glad it's over. Just don't PM me anymore whinin about how you got screwed over because I don't wanna hear it. We all assume risks everyday. We assume a broken neck when we get out of bed. You do business with a total stranger on the internet, get your eyes screwed out and whine about it in a forum. When it boils down to it, it's your responsibility to take care of it, not ours. It even says around here somewhere that FABO has no responsibility for deals gone bad...or something to the effect.

I'm sorry it happened. I really am. But makin yourself out a drama queen over it gets zero compassion from me.

Rob,perfect post.

x2

I don't care at all. Not one bit. People get f**ked over every day, what makes him so efing special?
You chose to do business over the internet you pretty much have to assume the risk that you are going to get burned. Really did not appreciate the pm I received but such is life. Like I said in my reply, I got screwed out of 20k and did not make this big of a deal out of it.
Posting the pm's?? Pretty sure it is a rules violation......and beyond that it is distasteful on all sides.
You tried to save a few bucks buying used equipment and got burned.....

Get over it already....

Life is far to short to fill it with absolutely useless drama. One thing that always makes me chuckle is all the butt patting that goes on here.

What's next, you going to sue him for a couple of hundred bucks? Or sue me because I don't agree with you. Get in line.....

Rustyratrod.....sorry for quoting you, but your first line seemed fitting for my rant......

Where`s Adam R ? He had no problem closing a thread about a bad seller in a deal I was involved with. I got screwed and every thing goes back to normal as if nothing ever happened.
I`ve had quite a few bad parts, from sellers and just chalk it up to the chances you take dealing over the net.
The only thing I can suggest is do what I did and start a **** list. I`m starting on page 3 of a 5x8 note pad of members names that I conclude that are bad sellers. Yes there have been too many instances of deals gone wrong on this site and it`s pitiful.
We can play jury but it does`nt make some members do the right thing, It did`nt in my case:happy1:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=197862

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back