Good afternoon Gentlemen!

-

AbodyHeaven

'69 Valiant(Nova Crusher)
Reaction score
I just stumbled across this site a day ago, looks to be a very nice site with alot of helpful forums. My name's Kenny, live in florida, own a 69' valiant , owner of my tire shop has a 69 cuda, drag car, 440. Also own a 78 trans am, with a fuel inject. corvette motor, (wife's car) glad to be a part of what hopes to be a nice group. You guys have some VERY beautiful toys! I kinda got off on the wrong foot here, apparently some people here think that im just here to sell stuff. Not the case at all. Didnt mean to piss in anybody's cornflakes, so I Apolijize if I came off as a prick. Just dont like it when people judge me before they welcome me, that's all. Look forward to reading and seeing your guy's builds!:pottytra:

Welcome aboard.
I think you'll like it here. It's a good family here.

Welcome to FABO Kenny!It,s not your fault,people have joined just to sell parts then leave never to be heard from again.:stop:Stick around the best site going for your A-body!:-D

Kenny, welcome to FABO from SoCal. Great group of people here and the best A-body techs anywhere. You should have fun here!

well thanks for the freindly welcoming guys. home cloned, you gotta be enjoying the weather here as well.

Welcome Kenny!!!
Looks like you've got some sweet toys yourself.
Again WELCOME and I know you will find a home here.
This is an OUTSTANDING site for help and comaraderie.
There is also chatroom that is open to all.
Again Welcome!!!8)

I think I'll fit in just right here, been in it since i was bout 6, im 21 now, dad's got a 69 340-4 speed swinger, nothin else comes close . FACT.

I think you're getting off on the right foot. How about pictures of your's and the old mans cars when you get a chance. What's the build on that 440 BTW, looks purdy. Welcome.

Welcome to this great site Kenny :cheers:
Good to see another new member jump in and enjoy 8)
We have some of the best of the best tec's and folks here to enjoy and share our projects and cars with=P~
Jump on in and enjoy :happy10:and looking forward to your post
I am enjoying the weather here in Arkansas as you can see in my signature:-D

I think I'll fit in just right here, been in it since i was bout 6, im 21 now, dad's got a 69 340-4 speed swinger, nothin else comes close . FACT.
I think you will to Kenny, I love my early Valiant, even with the buzzin 1/2 dozen low deck 170. 8)

Ralley's 004.jpg

Welcome to the site Kenny and enjoy.
One word of advice though, might want to take the word gentlemen off your greeting, quite a few ladies on here also and they may take exception!!!:-D:-D:-D

the valiant has a polished torker II TTI headers, mad, 12.1 , mini tubbed, 8 3/4, 3.91, 727[ 15x10 w/ a 28X13.50R15 m/t et street.

Welcome and we all hope you stay....for a long period of time... We all try to help each other out here in building and selling parts to one another..It;s not always about the money...We need to see more pics of your car too....You know that sharkstooth grill would look pretty sick in that car.......I had a 69 should have kept it...I gave it away basically.....get you boss man to join too........

Cornflakes? can't afford cornflakes, but my raisin bran is good!
Welcome and enjoy
Love the Valiant, got a 69 project myself in the resto forum, and the car I hold near and dear is a 69 Dart Swinger 340 4 speed. Mopar is in my blood!
might see ya in chat late at night....

good luck on the cars, ya my dad's is canary yellow w/ black stripe, w/ yellow and black interior, ill get some pics up soon. i've been looking for a 68 dart post car, pain -jane , preferebaly 4- speed car, one day....

pics!
start a post, then page or arrow down to "manage attachments" and upload or link from there. You may need to resize them, so if you have a photobucket or similar account that will do that for you, you're golden

appreciate it buddy, i'll grab some pics of the old man's car tommarrow, ill put some of the TransAm too, give it a little class.. haha! I KID I KID!

-
Back