Good deal on Dougs headers thru Jan 28

-

snewpy

Reaction score
I just picked up some dougs headers from autozone for a great price. they are the ceramic coated ones, D453 part number , for any one interested they have 20% off for ship to home so they were $476 plus tax these are normally $600

Great deal!!!!! Thanks for heads up. 20 % off anything over $100. Just priced out a set of eddys for $1330

awesome, glad someone else wanted a set , performance peddler was the cheapest at
$585 so this was a smokin deal

That's a smoking deal on the headers. Nicely done and great on the heads up!

Yes, great deal... I'm too far away from needing them to justify them but, man!!!! Nice deal! Thanks for talking me off the ledge Bad440!

Just checked and the D450 early A headers are $176 off. $703.96 + tax. Looks like free shipping! Regular $880. tmm

Thanks for posting this info fellow A-body members. Very much appreciated. Took advantage and bought the Doug's D450 Headers. Saved around 160.00. :cheers:

I just picked up some dougs headers from autozone for a great price. they are the ceramic coated ones, D453 part number , for any one interested they have 20% off for ship to home so they were $476 plus tax these are normally $600

And this was done on line @ AutoZone.com?

Just received my new set of Doug's headers for my '67 fish and they look sa-weet! Can't wait to get them fitted! Thanks again for the heads up on this deal.

Missed this one. I looked before when they had 20 off and didn't find them but they are listed now at $594. I'll wait until 20 off comes up again. Thanks for the alert.

Just ordered a set at 20% off.

Was thinking about getting a set, but was just told today that you still can bottom these out pretty easy on a 69 a body

Bottom out on what? These are NOT the designs similar the Hedman which go under the center link

Hedman design, look at driver side. Note 3 tubes go UNDER the steering

attachment.php

-
Back